Jul 31, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Spending vacation in London, Ontario is the next best thing to hopping over the pond to the real London. (Well, at least in theory.)
There’s plenty of British influence not only in London, but nearby Stratford and adjacent Shakespeare, which hosts the legendary annual Shakespeare Festival of plays.
So we were sitting in our hotel room Wednesday night and, while playing on the Internet, came across this hilarious video of one Brit’s take on the world of NASCAR.
Anthony Richardson bills himself as the Bad British Commentator, and it definitely shows through here with his malapropisms and complete lack of understanding of the sport and world of NASCAR.
It’s hysterical. Or, as they say in jolly old England, it’s bonkers!
Thanks to TheWhistle.com for the video.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 0
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 2
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1