Jul 31, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Spending vacation in London, Ontario is the next best thing to hopping over the pond to the real London. (Well, at least in theory.)
There’s plenty of British influence not only in London, but nearby Stratford and adjacent Shakespeare, which hosts the legendary annual Shakespeare Festival of plays.
So we were sitting in our hotel room Wednesday night and, while playing on the Internet, came across this hilarious video of one Brit’s take on the world of NASCAR.
Anthony Richardson bills himself as the Bad British Commentator, and it definitely shows through here with his malapropisms and complete lack of understanding of the sport and world of NASCAR.
It’s hysterical. Or, as they say in jolly old England, it’s bonkers!
Thanks to TheWhistle.com for the video.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Report: Cleveland out for 2016 IndyCar schedule, still possible for future 0
- It’s not the years, but the mileage for Scott Dixon going into 250th start 0
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2