Jul 31, 2014, 5:48 PM EDT
More analysis on Dale Earnhardt Jr.‘s new crew chief, Greg Ives, took center stage on Thursday’s NASCAR AMERICA on NBCSN.
Steve Letarte, Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s current crew chief, is stepping away from racing to join NBCSN’s NASCAR crew at the end of the year, but he is more than excited for Greg Ives to take over as Earnhardt Jr.’s new chief.
Greg Ives was named as the crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s team for the 2015 NASCAR season. Ives says he and Junior hit it off quickly due to their all-business mentality and their ability to have fun together off of the track.
Meanwhile, Kevin Harvick discusses taking on Mobil 1 as his primary sponsor at Pocono Raceway, and the NASCAR AMERICA guys analyze what lies ahead for Harvick leading up to the race.
Video from NASCAR America
- Lotterer: “F1 (racing) isn’t what it used to be anymore” 0
- Joey Logano avoids “yellow fever,” wins at N.H. to advance in Chase 3
- Wreck involves several Chase drivers; Keselowski spins, suffers minor damage 1
- Rosberg reflects on a tough day in Singapore (VIDEO) 2
- Reports: 2015 Sprint Cup rules package expected to be released on Tuesday 2
- Hamilton rules in Singapore to re-take championship lead as Rosberg retires 1
- Rosberg forced to retire in Singapore after electrical glitch 2