Jul 31, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
On today’s NASCAR AMERICA, at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN:
Rick Allen and Kyle Petty will be in-studio.
- Kelli Stavast travels to the Hendrick Motorsports shop in Concord, NC, to speak with Greg Ives, who was named yesterday as the replacement for Steve Letarte as crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. and the #88 car, starting next season. Ives is currently crew chief for Chase Elliott, who is leading this season’s Nationwide Series
- Current Dale Jr. crew chief, Steve Letarte, calls in from Pocono Raceway to discuss the hiring of his replacement Greg Ives. He’ll explain what input he had in the decision, the qualities he liked in Ives and how he expects Ives and Jr. to get along
- Natalie Sather caught up with Darrell Wallace Jr. yesterday at the Kyle Busch Motorsports shop in Mooresville, NC, to talk about his Eldora win last Wednesday, the third Trucks Series win of his career.
- Stavast also caught up with Kevin Harvick on Monday to discuss his season so far and he looks ahead to this weekend’s race in Pocono.
- The Top-5 finishes in Pocono Raceway history
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 0
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 0
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5
- Ron Dennis clears up Alonso crash rumors; confirms he was briefly knocked unconscious but was not concussed 3
- McLaren confirms Alonso leaves hospital, and is out for final test 0