Aug 1, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
Toronto Round 13 winner Sebastien Bourdais took the No. 11 Mistic KVSH Racing Chevrolet to the fastest practice time of the second 45-minute practice session Friday at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Bourdais clocked in at 1:06.8271 to lead the Verizon IndyCar Series timesheets at the 2.258-mile permanent road course.
An abnormal top five included Carlos Munoz, Takuma Sato, Justin Wilson and Ryan Briscoe. Practice one leader Ryan Hunter-Reay was sixth ahead of Simon Pagenaud; points leader Helio Castroneves was 11th with runner-up Will Power only 13th.
Third practice occurs tomorrow morning from 10 to 10:45 a.m. ET before qualifying later from 2 to 3:10 p.m. ET.
Here’s your times:
- Sam Schmidt’s inspirational lap in SAM Project, Arrow Corvette on NBC Nightly News (VIDEO, PHOTOS) 0
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 9
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 3
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1