Aug 1, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
Toronto Round 13 winner Sebastien Bourdais took the No. 11 Mistic KVSH Racing Chevrolet to the fastest practice time of the second 45-minute practice session Friday at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Bourdais clocked in at 1:06.8271 to lead the Verizon IndyCar Series timesheets at the 2.258-mile permanent road course.
An abnormal top five included Carlos Munoz, Takuma Sato, Justin Wilson and Ryan Briscoe. Practice one leader Ryan Hunter-Reay was sixth ahead of Simon Pagenaud; points leader Helio Castroneves was 11th with runner-up Will Power only 13th.
Third practice occurs tomorrow morning from 10 to 10:45 a.m. ET before qualifying later from 2 to 3:10 p.m. ET.
Here’s your times:
Video from NASCAR America
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 3
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 2
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 25
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1