Aug 1, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
Toronto Round 13 winner Sebastien Bourdais took the No. 11 Mistic KVSH Racing Chevrolet to the fastest practice time of the second 45-minute practice session Friday at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Bourdais clocked in at 1:06.8271 to lead the Verizon IndyCar Series timesheets at the 2.258-mile permanent road course.
An abnormal top five included Carlos Munoz, Takuma Sato, Justin Wilson and Ryan Briscoe. Practice one leader Ryan Hunter-Reay was sixth ahead of Simon Pagenaud; points leader Helio Castroneves was 11th with runner-up Will Power only 13th.
Third practice occurs tomorrow morning from 10 to 10:45 a.m. ET before qualifying later from 2 to 3:10 p.m. ET.
Here’s your times:
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 1
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 7
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 2
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 4
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 2
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 8