Aug 1, 2014, 7:45 AM EDT
Earlier this year at the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Jake Crum crashed into Ryan Ellis on the back straight, and Crum was subsequently barred from racing on tracks more than 1.25 miles in length. Ellis took the high road and gained a bit of notoriety of it.
The FDNY truck Ellis drove is back in action this weekend at Pocono, and Ellis had some fun with the rear of the truck to poke fun at the incident.
The post quickly surpassed 150 likes on Facebook, but Ellis wrote the decal eventually would need to be removed.
So much for having a sense of humor. All in good fun, right?
- Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 0
- Pippa Mann revels in career-best IndyCar finish at Fontana 2
- After tough recent outings, Jack Hawksworth relishes 10th-place showing at Fontana 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 1
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1