Aug 2, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The final stretch of the Verizon IndyCar Series championship begins this weekend with a critical stop at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for the Honda 200.
Team Penske teammates Helio Castroneves and Will Power (-13 points behind Castroneves) are seeking to remain the prime contenders for the title, while America’s Ryan Hunter-Reay (-69), Simon Pagenaud (-71), and Juan Pablo Montoya (-105) will look to draw closer with great runs on the natural-terrain circuit.
Coverage of qualifying for Round 15 of the season will air today on NBCSN at 5:30 p.m. ET. But if you can’t be near a TV, then CLICK HERE to stream the session online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s coverage, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5:30 p.m. ET to enjoy Honda 200 qualifying from one of the country’s most historic road courses.
- Hamilton leads Mercedes one-two in Italian GP FP1 0
- NHRA: All you need to know about the 61st U.S. Nationals 0
- NHRA: Year’s biggest race, the U.S. Nationals, ready to roll 1
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 3
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 2
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 1