Aug 2, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
The final stretch of the Verizon IndyCar Series championship begins this weekend with a critical stop at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for the Honda 200.
Team Penske teammates Helio Castroneves and Will Power (-13 points behind Castroneves) are seeking to remain the prime contenders for the title, while America’s Ryan Hunter-Reay (-69), Simon Pagenaud (-71), and Juan Pablo Montoya (-105) will look to draw closer with great runs on the natural-terrain circuit.
Coverage of qualifying for Round 15 of the season will air today on NBCSN at 5:30 p.m. ET. But if you can’t be near a TV, then CLICK HERE to stream the session online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s coverage, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5:30 p.m. ET to enjoy Honda 200 qualifying from one of the country’s most historic road courses.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 3
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3