Aug 2, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
The final stretch of the Verizon IndyCar Series championship begins this weekend with a critical stop at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for the Honda 200.
Team Penske teammates Helio Castroneves and Will Power (-13 points behind Castroneves) are seeking to remain the prime contenders for the title, while America’s Ryan Hunter-Reay (-69), Simon Pagenaud (-71), and Juan Pablo Montoya (-105) will look to draw closer with great runs on the natural-terrain circuit.
Coverage of qualifying for Round 15 of the season will air today on NBCSN at 5:30 p.m. ET. But if you can’t be near a TV, then CLICK HERE to stream the session online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s coverage, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5:30 p.m. ET to enjoy Honda 200 qualifying from one of the country’s most historic road courses.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4