Aug 2, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
The final stretch of the Verizon IndyCar Series championship begins this weekend with a critical stop at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for the Honda 200.
Team Penske teammates Helio Castroneves and Will Power (-13 points behind Castroneves) are seeking to remain the prime contenders for the title, while America’s Ryan Hunter-Reay (-69), Simon Pagenaud (-71), and Juan Pablo Montoya (-105) will look to draw closer with great runs on the natural-terrain circuit.
Coverage of qualifying for Round 15 of the season will air today on NBCSN at 5:30 p.m. ET. But if you can’t be near a TV, then CLICK HERE to stream the session online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream today’s coverage, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5:30 p.m. ET to enjoy Honda 200 qualifying from one of the country’s most historic road courses.
Video from NASCAR America
- What might happen to Tony Stewart when District Attorney’s review of Kevin Ward Jr. case is completed? 4
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2