Aug 3, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
It’s five races down and five to go for Red Bull Global Rallycross, which is taking a bit of time off before its August 23rd event at Daytona International Speedway.
But in case you’ve missed any high-flying action from the first half of the season, you can get caught up by watching the Red Bull GRC Midseason Recap show, which airs today at 4 p.m. ET on your local NBC station.
Hosted by Tes Sewell and featuring in-studio chats with GRC Supercar driver Tanner Foust (Andretti Autosport) and GRC Lites driver Mitchell DeJong, the show will take you through the first half’s biggest stories and wildest moments – from the season-opener in Barbados to the most recent race at Charlotte.
We’ve also been keeping tabs on the GRC here at MotorSportsTalk, so here’s a list of race recaps for you to check out before you tune in today:
And here are the remaining races with TV information…
- Round 6: Aug. 23, Daytona International Speedway (LIVE on NBC at 2:30 p.m. ET; Re-Air on NBCSN, Aug. 28 at 2 a.m. ET)
- Round 7: Sept. 20, The Port of Los Angeles (LIVE on NBC at 5 p.m. ET; Re-Air on NBCSN, Sept. 25 at 11 p.m. ET)
- Round 8: Sept. 21, The Port of Los Angeles (LIVE on NBC at 5 p.m. ET)
- Round 9: Sept. 27, DirtFish Rally School, Seattle (Sept. 28 at 2:30 p.m. ET on NBC; Re-Air on NBCSN, Oct. 9 at 2 a.m. ET)
- Round 10: Nov. 5, Las Vegas (Nov. 16 at 1:30 p.m. ET on NBC; Re-Air on NBCSN, Nov. 20 at 2 a.m. ET)
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1