Aug 4, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Not much in the way of news here, because there isn’t while the summer shutdown is in play for Formula One teams and drivers before the Belgian Grand Prix on August 24.
But Lotus still took the opportunity to offer its humorous take on what it will be doing form its social media account. The year’s not gone to plan on track for the team, but the level of snark and sarcasm has remained high all year on Twitter.
— Lotus F1 Team (@Lotus_F1Team) August 4, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 12
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 5
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 47
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2