Aug 4, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Not much in the way of news here, because there isn’t while the summer shutdown is in play for Formula One teams and drivers before the Belgian Grand Prix on August 24.
But Lotus still took the opportunity to offer its humorous take on what it will be doing form its social media account. The year’s not gone to plan on track for the team, but the level of snark and sarcasm has remained high all year on Twitter.
— Lotus F1 Team (@Lotus_F1Team) August 4, 2014
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1
- MAVTV 500: Despite being nerve-racking to crazy, drivers glad safety won out 2
- WATCH: IndyCar’s frantic, thrilling MAVTV 500 to re-air at midnight ET on NBCSN 6
- Nelson Piquet Jr crowned first ever FIA Formula E champion in thrilling London finale 1