Aug 4, 2014, 11:05 AM EST
Not much in the way of news here, because there isn’t while the summer shutdown is in play for Formula One teams and drivers before the Belgian Grand Prix on August 24.
But Lotus still took the opportunity to offer its humorous take on what it will be doing form its social media account. The year’s not gone to plan on track for the team, but the level of snark and sarcasm has remained high all year on Twitter.
— Lotus F1 Team (@Lotus_F1Team) August 4, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 13
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6