Aug 4, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Not much in the way of news here, because there isn’t while the summer shutdown is in play for Formula One teams and drivers before the Belgian Grand Prix on August 24.
But Lotus still took the opportunity to offer its humorous take on what it will be doing form its social media account. The year’s not gone to plan on track for the team, but the level of snark and sarcasm has remained high all year on Twitter.
— Lotus F1 Team (@Lotus_F1Team) August 4, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1
- Insight: Planning Andretti’s Sports Marketing promotional efforts at Miami and NOLA 1
- Remembering racing legend Raymond Beadle: ‘Once upon a time, I was the best at what I did’ 2
- Weekend wrap: Brad Keselowski rises up to Talladega challenge 0
- The irony of a winless driver winning a title in the new Chase still exists 5