Aug 4, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Not much in the way of news here, because there isn’t while the summer shutdown is in play for Formula One teams and drivers before the Belgian Grand Prix on August 24.
But Lotus still took the opportunity to offer its humorous take on what it will be doing form its social media account. The year’s not gone to plan on track for the team, but the level of snark and sarcasm has remained high all year on Twitter.
— Lotus F1 Team (@Lotus_F1Team) August 4, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 5
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0