Aug 5, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
Pocono double winner Dale Earnhardt Jr. made a pit stop on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. Dale Jr. came on at 10:20 a.m. ET.
In a great, enjoyable few minutes of video, Earnhardt Jr. discussed how life is better for him this year, revealed a compliment he got from his mom after his latest Pocono victory, and talked a bit about the celebration with his crew they had after winning on Sunday.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) August 4, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- IndyCar: Brasilia, Brazil race confirmed for March 8, 2015 1
- F1’s Modern Wonder: Under the lights, Singapore shines brightly 0
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix Preview 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Matt Kenseth confident as Loudon looms (VIDEO) 0
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 6