Aug 5, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
Pocono double winner Dale Earnhardt Jr. made a pit stop on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. Dale Jr. came on at 10:20 a.m. ET.
In a great, enjoyable few minutes of video, Earnhardt Jr. discussed how life is better for him this year, revealed a compliment he got from his mom after his latest Pocono victory, and talked a bit about the celebration with his crew they had after winning on Sunday.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) August 4, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 51
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0