Aug 5, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, Pocono winner Dale Earnhardt Jr. talks with NBCSN’s Marty Snider about his sweep at the Tricky Triangle, working with crew chief Steve Letarte, and his love/hate relationship with road racing as the Sprint Cup Series prepares to visit Watkins Glen this weekend.
You can watch today’s episode at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here’s what else you can expect:
- Rick Allen, Kyle Petty and special guest analyst Parker Kligerman discuss what goes into a successful driver/crew chief relationship and look at Hendrick Motorsports’ impressive history of driver and crew chief pairings.
- Kelli Stavast visits Chip Ganassi Racing headquarters to report on the mixed fortunes of drivers Kyle Larson and Jamie McMurray. Larson is in position to make the Chase on points in his rookie season, while his veteran teammate McMurray is 54 points out of the 16th-place cutoff held by Greg Biffle.
- We’ll listen in on last weekend’s best radio conversations between drivers, crew chiefs, and spotters in the Pocono edition of “Scan All 43.”
- With five regular season races left, the crew will break down which drivers have the edge at the remaining tracks and who could sneak into the Chase with a win.
- Today marks the one-year anniversary of Tony Stewart‘s horrific crash in a sprint car. We’ll take a look at how Stewart’s 2014 season and career has progressed since the accident.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 5 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH LIVE: Abu Dhabi GP Race Day live on NBCSN from 7a ET 0
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 2
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0