Aug 6, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
There hasn’t been much good news for Kimi Raikkonen this season upon his return to Scuderia Ferrari, but there is this bit of good personal news for him revealed Wednesday: he’ll be a father soon.
It’s a nice fillip in the cap for Raikkonen, who at 34 is the oldest driver currently on the grid.
The questions from here are, boy or girl and secondly, do they make infant sized “Leave Me Alone, I Know What I’m Doing” T-shirts?
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 1
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3