Aug 6, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
There hasn’t been much good news for Kimi Raikkonen this season upon his return to Scuderia Ferrari, but there is this bit of good personal news for him revealed Wednesday: he’ll be a father soon.
It’s a nice fillip in the cap for Raikkonen, who at 34 is the oldest driver currently on the grid.
The questions from here are, boy or girl and secondly, do they make infant sized “Leave Me Alone, I Know What I’m Doing” T-shirts?
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 1
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 11
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 5
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6