Aug 6, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
There hasn’t been much good news for Kimi Raikkonen this season upon his return to Scuderia Ferrari, but there is this bit of good personal news for him revealed Wednesday: he’ll be a father soon.
It’s a nice fillip in the cap for Raikkonen, who at 34 is the oldest driver currently on the grid.
The questions from here are, boy or girl and secondly, do they make infant sized “Leave Me Alone, I Know What I’m Doing” T-shirts?
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 3
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 1
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 5
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 6
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0