Aug 6, 2014, 9:34 AM EDT
There hasn’t been much good news for Kimi Raikkonen this season upon his return to Scuderia Ferrari, but there is this bit of good personal news for him revealed Wednesday: he’ll be a father soon.
It’s a nice fillip in the cap for Raikkonen, who at 34 is the oldest driver currently on the grid.
The questions from here are, boy or girl and secondly, do they make infant sized “Leave Me Alone, I Know What I’m Doing” T-shirts?
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 9
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1