Aug 6, 2014, 9:34 AM EST
There hasn’t been much good news for Kimi Raikkonen this season upon his return to Scuderia Ferrari, but there is this bit of good personal news for him revealed Wednesday: he’ll be a father soon.
It’s a nice fillip in the cap for Raikkonen, who at 34 is the oldest driver currently on the grid.
The questions from here are, boy or girl and secondly, do they make infant sized “Leave Me Alone, I Know What I’m Doing” T-shirts?
Video from NASCAR America
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 2
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0