Aug 6, 2014, 5:06 PM EST
A dramatic Sunday at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course saw Scott Dixon turn in one of the greatest wins of his career, going from last on the grid to Victory Lane in the Verizon IndyCar Series’ Honda Indy 200.
But if not for an ill-fated final pit stop, the day could have belonged to Josef Newgarden, whose strong effort went unrewarded. Meanwhile, a pre-race throttle problem helped lead to the end of Helio Castroneves’ stay atop the IndyCar championship.
Dixon’s triumph, Newgarden’s heartbreak, Helio’s woes, and all the other big moments from Sunday’s race are part of IMS Productions’ latest IndyCar Remix, which also features commentary from NBCSN.
Check it out in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- Rex White, NASCAR Hall of Fame driver — and storyteller 1
- Is a NASCAR TV analyst career in Jeff Gordon’s future? ‘I’d entertain it’ 2
- After wedding and winter to reflect, Joey Logano looks for more in 2015 2
- Jeff Gordon’s legacy of success transcends generations 1
- Jeff Gordon announces 2015 as final full-time season 43
- NASCAR: Trackside shopping set to change as part of new Fanatics deal (UPDATED) 10
- Brian Vickers to return to racing at Las Vegas after health scare 9