Aug 6, 2014, 5:06 PM EDT
A dramatic Sunday at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course saw Scott Dixon turn in one of the greatest wins of his career, going from last on the grid to Victory Lane in the Verizon IndyCar Series’ Honda Indy 200.
But if not for an ill-fated final pit stop, the day could have belonged to Josef Newgarden, whose strong effort went unrewarded. Meanwhile, a pre-race throttle problem helped lead to the end of Helio Castroneves’ stay atop the IndyCar championship.
Dixon’s triumph, Newgarden’s heartbreak, Helio’s woes, and all the other big moments from Sunday’s race are part of IMS Productions’ latest IndyCar Remix, which also features commentary from NBCSN.
Check it out in the clip above.
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0
- Dixon crushes lap record to score pole in Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 1
- Johansson: Haas has done its homework ahead of F1 entry 0
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1