Aug 6, 2014, 5:06 PM EDT
A dramatic Sunday at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course saw Scott Dixon turn in one of the greatest wins of his career, going from last on the grid to Victory Lane in the Verizon IndyCar Series’ Honda Indy 200.
But if not for an ill-fated final pit stop, the day could have belonged to Josef Newgarden, whose strong effort went unrewarded. Meanwhile, a pre-race throttle problem helped lead to the end of Helio Castroneves’ stay atop the IndyCar championship.
Dixon’s triumph, Newgarden’s heartbreak, Helio’s woes, and all the other big moments from Sunday’s race are part of IMS Productions’ latest IndyCar Remix, which also features commentary from NBCSN.
Check it out in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 6
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1