Aug 6, 2014, 5:06 PM EDT
A dramatic Sunday at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course saw Scott Dixon turn in one of the greatest wins of his career, going from last on the grid to Victory Lane in the Verizon IndyCar Series’ Honda Indy 200.
But if not for an ill-fated final pit stop, the day could have belonged to Josef Newgarden, whose strong effort went unrewarded. Meanwhile, a pre-race throttle problem helped lead to the end of Helio Castroneves’ stay atop the IndyCar championship.
Dixon’s triumph, Newgarden’s heartbreak, Helio’s woes, and all the other big moments from Sunday’s race are part of IMS Productions’ latest IndyCar Remix, which also features commentary from NBCSN.
Check it out in the clip above.
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1