Aug 6, 2014, 5:06 PM EDT
A dramatic Sunday at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course saw Scott Dixon turn in one of the greatest wins of his career, going from last on the grid to Victory Lane in the Verizon IndyCar Series’ Honda Indy 200.
But if not for an ill-fated final pit stop, the day could have belonged to Josef Newgarden, whose strong effort went unrewarded. Meanwhile, a pre-race throttle problem helped lead to the end of Helio Castroneves’ stay atop the IndyCar championship.
Dixon’s triumph, Newgarden’s heartbreak, Helio’s woes, and all the other big moments from Sunday’s race are part of IMS Productions’ latest IndyCar Remix, which also features commentary from NBCSN.
Check it out in the clip above.
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 1
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 1
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9