Aug 7, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Cool stuff here ahead of the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix, the MotoGP round at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend.
IMS President Doug Boles skydived, then landed at the track ahead of the weekend. The full video clip is above with the landing below:
Here are some other still shots from the occasion:
— Red Bull Indy (@RedBullINDY) August 6, 2014
— Brad Brown (@BradBrownTV) August 6, 2014
This isn’t the only crossover between MotoGP and IndyCar this weekend. Indy Lights driver Zach Veach of Andretti Autosport brought MotoGP rider Alvaro Bautista into the shop and showed him around an IndyCar, its steering wheel, and sprint car.
— IndyCar Series (@IndyCar) August 7, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 3