Aug 7, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
Cool stuff here ahead of the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix, the MotoGP round at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend.
IMS President Doug Boles skydived, then landed at the track ahead of the weekend. The full video clip is above with the landing below:
Here are some other still shots from the occasion:
— Red Bull Indy (@RedBullINDY) August 6, 2014
— Brad Brown (@BradBrownTV) August 6, 2014
This isn’t the only crossover between MotoGP and IndyCar this weekend. Indy Lights driver Zach Veach of Andretti Autosport brought MotoGP rider Alvaro Bautista into the shop and showed him around an IndyCar, its steering wheel, and sprint car.
— IndyCar Series (@IndyCar) August 7, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 3
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0