Aug 7, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Cool stuff here ahead of the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix, the MotoGP round at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend.
IMS President Doug Boles skydived, then landed at the track ahead of the weekend. The full video clip is above with the landing below:
Here are some other still shots from the occasion:
— Red Bull Indy (@RedBullINDY) August 6, 2014
— Brad Brown (@BradBrownTV) August 6, 2014
This isn’t the only crossover between MotoGP and IndyCar this weekend. Indy Lights driver Zach Veach of Andretti Autosport brought MotoGP rider Alvaro Bautista into the shop and showed him around an IndyCar, its steering wheel, and sprint car.
— IndyCar Series (@IndyCar) August 7, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 9
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17
- NBC SportsWorld: The vision of blind NHRA crew chief Jay Blake 1
- Rutledge Wood joins NBC Sports Group’s NASCAR and motors coverage 6
- NASCAR expands Sprint Unlimited field to include Chase drivers 3
- Health issues to sideline Brian Vickers for early part of 2015 Sprint Cup season 5