Aug 7, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
Cool stuff here ahead of the Red Bull Indianapolis Grand Prix, the MotoGP round at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway this weekend.
IMS President Doug Boles skydived, then landed at the track ahead of the weekend. The full video clip is above with the landing below:
Here are some other still shots from the occasion:
— Red Bull Indy (@RedBullINDY) August 6, 2014
— Brad Brown (@BradBrownTV) August 6, 2014
This isn’t the only crossover between MotoGP and IndyCar this weekend. Indy Lights driver Zach Veach of Andretti Autosport brought MotoGP rider Alvaro Bautista into the shop and showed him around an IndyCar, its steering wheel, and sprint car.
— IndyCar Series (@IndyCar) August 7, 2014
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5
- Ron Dennis clears up Alonso crash rumors; confirms he was briefly knocked unconscious but was not concussed 3
- McLaren confirms Alonso leaves hospital, and is out for final test 0
- Manor targets Melbourne appearance; announces Will Stevens as first driver 2
- Iconic F1 designer Gerard Ducarouge dies at 73 1
- F1: Barcelona 2015 first test cumulative times, lap counts, analysis 0