Aug 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Earlier this week the team announced Bowman’s No. 23 Toyota Camry will feature a two-race deal with Houston-based Dustless Blasting, at Watkins Glen this weekend and at Talladega in October. That will see the car take on a green and white scheme.
Meanwhile on Thursday, the team confirmed Bully Hill Vineyards for Whitt’s No. 26 Toyota Camry for this weekend. It’ll make the car appear a noticeable combination of yellow and purple. The company has been a regular sponsor at Watkins Glen for more than 15 years.
We’ll see whether either car, or teammate Ryan Truex, gets noticed this weekend. Occasionally, random top-25 outings are possible in the lottery that is a Sprint Cup road course race.
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1
- It’s “never-say-die” for Graham Rahal with three races left 1
- Paralyzed driver Michael Johnson returning to track in Pro Mazda 0
- Simon Pagenaud ‘agonizingly close’ to wins at Mid-Ohio, not to success in 2015 0
- With three races left, who could still win in IndyCar, season 2015? 1