Aug 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Earlier this week the team announced Bowman’s No. 23 Toyota Camry will feature a two-race deal with Houston-based Dustless Blasting, at Watkins Glen this weekend and at Talladega in October. That will see the car take on a green and white scheme.
Meanwhile on Thursday, the team confirmed Bully Hill Vineyards for Whitt’s No. 26 Toyota Camry for this weekend. It’ll make the car appear a noticeable combination of yellow and purple. The company has been a regular sponsor at Watkins Glen for more than 15 years.
We’ll see whether either car, or teammate Ryan Truex, gets noticed this weekend. Occasionally, random top-25 outings are possible in the lottery that is a Sprint Cup road course race.
Video from NASCAR America
- 16-year-old Cole Custer becomes youngest-ever winner of NASCAR national series race 0
- F1 Qualifying Analysis: Missed opportunities allow Hamilton to rule again 0
- Tyler Clary hopes to go from Olympic gold medal swimmer to NASCAR driver 0
- Hamilton snatches Singapore pole away from Rosberg 0
- Fernando Alonso closes out practice in Singapore fastest 0
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0