Aug 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Earlier this week the team announced Bowman’s No. 23 Toyota Camry will feature a two-race deal with Houston-based Dustless Blasting, at Watkins Glen this weekend and at Talladega in October. That will see the car take on a green and white scheme.
Meanwhile on Thursday, the team confirmed Bully Hill Vineyards for Whitt’s No. 26 Toyota Camry for this weekend. It’ll make the car appear a noticeable combination of yellow and purple. The company has been a regular sponsor at Watkins Glen for more than 15 years.
We’ll see whether either car, or teammate Ryan Truex, gets noticed this weekend. Occasionally, random top-25 outings are possible in the lottery that is a Sprint Cup road course race.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 1
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 7
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 2
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Dale Jarrett to join NASCAR coverage on NBC, NBCSN 4
- F1: Lotus releases images of its new Mercedes-powered E23 2
- NASCAR Media Tour begins today, but drivers still in idle 2
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ponders a 24-hour NASCAR race 8