Aug 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Earlier this week the team announced Bowman’s No. 23 Toyota Camry will feature a two-race deal with Houston-based Dustless Blasting, at Watkins Glen this weekend and at Talladega in October. That will see the car take on a green and white scheme.
Meanwhile on Thursday, the team confirmed Bully Hill Vineyards for Whitt’s No. 26 Toyota Camry for this weekend. It’ll make the car appear a noticeable combination of yellow and purple. The company has been a regular sponsor at Watkins Glen for more than 15 years.
We’ll see whether either car, or teammate Ryan Truex, gets noticed this weekend. Occasionally, random top-25 outings are possible in the lottery that is a Sprint Cup road course race.
- DiZinno: St. Pete provides solid 2015 season kickoff, but issues some warning signs 1
- Off The Grid Mexico Kicks Off on NBCSports.com (VIDEO) 0
- Spectator injured but in stable condition after being hit by debris at St. Pete race 4
- Experience trumps youth on IndyCar’s opening weekend with aero kits 3
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 2
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 2
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 6