Aug 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Earlier this week the team announced Bowman’s No. 23 Toyota Camry will feature a two-race deal with Houston-based Dustless Blasting, at Watkins Glen this weekend and at Talladega in October. That will see the car take on a green and white scheme.
Meanwhile on Thursday, the team confirmed Bully Hill Vineyards for Whitt’s No. 26 Toyota Camry for this weekend. It’ll make the car appear a noticeable combination of yellow and purple. The company has been a regular sponsor at Watkins Glen for more than 15 years.
We’ll see whether either car, or teammate Ryan Truex, gets noticed this weekend. Occasionally, random top-25 outings are possible in the lottery that is a Sprint Cup road course race.
Video from NASCAR America
- F1 2014 Review: Stories of the Season 0
- Toro Rosso confirms Carlos Sainz Jr. for 2015 F1 season 1
- F1 2014 Driver Review: Lewis Hamilton 0
- IndyCar’s Graham Rahal, NHRA’s Courtney Force engaged 12
- Police seek cause of death of race fan found near Talladega 0
- MST exclusive: BK Racing co-owner Anthony Marlowe apologizes for Cole Whitt/David Ragan tweet controversy 0
- What we’re thankful for in the motorsports world, 2014 3