Aug 8, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
Over the last three years, Watkins Glen International has seen some tremendous Sprint Cup finishes.
Then in 2012, a wild last lap that began with Busch spinning from the lead ended with Ambrose passing Keselowski for the win in the final few corners.
And last year, Busch barely staved off a last-lap challenge from Keselowski to earn his second career Cup win at the famous road course.
So are we up for yet another nail-biter this weekend at the Glen? Time will tell, but as NASCAR AMERICA’s Kyle Petty explains in the clip above, these epic finishes have surely changed some minds within the sport’s fan base about road racing.
Be sure to tune in for today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA at a special time of 6:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 7
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0
- Vettel and Ricciardo to start Abu Dhabi GP from pit lane 0
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 2