Aug 8, 2014, 10:34 AM EDT
If you’re in Milwaukee tonight, you’ve got a chance to see Ryan Hunter-Reay at the Wisconsin State Fair.
As part of the Andretti Sports Marketing promotion for the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, Andretti Autosport driver Hunter-Reay will be at the IndyFest booth at the Wisconsin State Fair this evening, along with the Astor Cup that he captured for his 2012 Verizon IndyCar Series series championship. Time from 5 to 6 p.m. CT (local time) will be reserved for media before meeting with fans, and he’ll sign autographs, from 6 to 7.
RHR isn’t alone in terms of visiting the Fair. ABC Supply-sponsored driver Takuma Sato will be at the State Fair on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT. He’ll visit the Wisconsin State Fair and experience state fair events and food for the first time. It should provide a pretty entertaining day as the Japanese driver from A.J. Foyt Enterprises experiences the best the Wisconsin State Fair has to offer.
— Milwaukee IndyFest (@MKE_IndyFest) August 8, 2014
Video from NASCAR America
- Roger Penske defends Keselowski, says other drivers “jealous” of his success 0
- What now if your favorite driver is eliminated from Chase? 1
- Brad Keselowski wins at Talladega on 2nd G-W-C attempt, advances in Chase 10
- UPDATED: Chase contender Kyle Busch back on track after Lap 102 crash (VIDEO) 0
- Faced with must-win scenarios, Earnhardt, Johnson lead halfway at Talladega 0
- Surprising revelation: Dale Jr. admits he coasted earlier in his career — ‘I just rested on my legacy and last name’ 0
- With nothing left to do but win, Dale Earnhardt Jr. faces Talladega with optimism 0