Aug 8, 2014, 10:34 AM EDT
If you’re in Milwaukee tonight, you’ve got a chance to see Ryan Hunter-Reay at the Wisconsin State Fair.
As part of the Andretti Sports Marketing promotion for the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, Andretti Autosport driver Hunter-Reay will be at the IndyFest booth at the Wisconsin State Fair this evening, along with the Astor Cup that he captured for his 2012 Verizon IndyCar Series series championship. Time from 5 to 6 p.m. CT (local time) will be reserved for media before meeting with fans, and he’ll sign autographs, from 6 to 7.
RHR isn’t alone in terms of visiting the Fair. ABC Supply-sponsored driver Takuma Sato will be at the State Fair on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT. He’ll visit the Wisconsin State Fair and experience state fair events and food for the first time. It should provide a pretty entertaining day as the Japanese driver from A.J. Foyt Enterprises experiences the best the Wisconsin State Fair has to offer.
— Milwaukee IndyFest (@MKE_IndyFest) August 8, 2014
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 2
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 1
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: British Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 0
- Emotional Hamilton tears up on last lap of British GP, thanks fans for support en route to win 1