Aug 8, 2014, 10:34 AM EDT
If you’re in Milwaukee tonight, you’ve got a chance to see Ryan Hunter-Reay at the Wisconsin State Fair.
As part of the Andretti Sports Marketing promotion for the ABC Supply Co. Wisconsin 250 at Milwaukee IndyFest Presented by the Metro Milwaukee Honda Dealers, Andretti Autosport driver Hunter-Reay will be at the IndyFest booth at the Wisconsin State Fair this evening, along with the Astor Cup that he captured for his 2012 Verizon IndyCar Series series championship. Time from 5 to 6 p.m. CT (local time) will be reserved for media before meeting with fans, and he’ll sign autographs, from 6 to 7.
RHR isn’t alone in terms of visiting the Fair. ABC Supply-sponsored driver Takuma Sato will be at the State Fair on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. CT. He’ll visit the Wisconsin State Fair and experience state fair events and food for the first time. It should provide a pretty entertaining day as the Japanese driver from A.J. Foyt Enterprises experiences the best the Wisconsin State Fair has to offer.
— Milwaukee IndyFest (@MKE_IndyFest) August 8, 2014
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0