Aug 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
NBC Nightly News anchor and managing editor Brian Williams stopped by The Dan Patrick Show to further discuss the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy, the coverage, and the reaction to it.
Williams, a devout NASCAR and short-track fan, also discussed his own experience of heading to dirt tracks and short tracks in New York.
- NHRA: Rain washes out Friday’s first two rounds of qualifying four 4-Wide Nationals 0
- The Equalization Conundrum: Should F1 put sport to one side in favor of ‘the show’? 1
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 2
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0