Aug 12, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
Today, Ontario County (N.Y.) Sheriff Philip Povero announced that the ongoing investigation into Saturday’s fatal sprint car crash that involved NASCAR driver Tony Stewart could continue for at least two more weeks or longer.
NBC News correspondent Kristen Dahlgren has been in Ontario County covering the investigation. Today, she provided an update to NASCAR AMERICA that also includes reaction to Saturday’s events from sprint car racer Paul Kinney, who raced with Stewart and the late Kevin Ward Jr. that night at Canandaigua Motorsports Park.
You can watch the report in the clip above.
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 3
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1