Aug 12, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
Today, Ontario County (N.Y.) Sheriff Philip Povero announced that the ongoing investigation into Saturday’s fatal sprint car crash that involved NASCAR driver Tony Stewart could continue for at least two more weeks or longer.
NBC News correspondent Kristen Dahlgren has been in Ontario County covering the investigation. Today, she provided an update to NASCAR AMERICA that also includes reaction to Saturday’s events from sprint car racer Paul Kinney, who raced with Stewart and the late Kevin Ward Jr. that night at Canandaigua Motorsports Park.
You can watch the report in the clip above.
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 1
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2
- Can IndyCar’s next generation take it to the established veterans? 1
- Fernando Alonso talks return in Malaysian GP 2
- Nowhere to go but up for Lotus at Malaysia GP 3
- Malaysian Grand Prix highlights NBCSN’s weekend of motors coverage 0