Aug 12, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Tony Stewart‘s status for this Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Michigan International Speedway remains up in the air after his involvement in a fatal sprint car incident last weekend at Canandaigua (N.Y.) Motorsports Park.
Stewart Haas Racing’s Mike Arning said yesterday that the final decision to race or not would be left up to the three-time Cup champion.
NBCSN’s Marty Snider talked with SHR team members and Smith this afternoon, and on today’s NASCAR AMERICA, he gave an update on their situation.
You can watch his report in the clip above.
- F1 2015’s silly season is proving to be a let down, but who could yet spice it up? 2
- 2015 Italian Grand Prix Preview 0
- James Hinchcliffe on the comeback trail for IndyCar driving return 0
- Bottas and Massa to remain with Williams for 2016 1
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 13