Aug 13, 2014, 6:27 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBC News correspondent Kristen Dahlgren reported from Kevin Ward Jr.’s hometown of Boonville, N.Y.
Kevin Ward Sr. spoke for the first time on Wednesday about the accident that killed his son. Ward Sr. lashed out against Tony Stewart, saying Stewart was apparently the only driver to not see Ward Jr. on the track that night.
- Montoya fastest on opening day of Indianapolis 500 practice 2
- Indy 500 refresher running, RoP gets underway today at IMS 0
- Chevrolet reveals its super speedway aero kit 2
- ARCA driver Brad Smith recovering from ankle surgery after Talladega wreck 0
- 21 years after his death, the legacy of Ayrton Senna burns as brightly as ever 2
- Honda reveals its super speedway aero kit Thursday at IMS (VIDEO) 9
- Ed Carpenter talks Newgarden’s win and preparing for superspeedway aero kit at Indy 7