Aug 13, 2014, 6:27 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBC News correspondent Kristen Dahlgren reported from Kevin Ward Jr.’s hometown of Boonville, N.Y.
Kevin Ward Sr. spoke for the first time on Wednesday about the accident that killed his son. Ward Sr. lashed out against Tony Stewart, saying Stewart was apparently the only driver to not see Ward Jr. on the track that night.
- Practice setbacks leave Hamilton “quite a bit off” in Malaysia (VIDEO) 1
- Verizon IndyCar Series 2015 preseason content roundup 0
- Hamilton hits back by topping second practice in Malaysia 0
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 2
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 2
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2