Aug 13, 2014, 6:27 PM EST
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBC News correspondent Kristen Dahlgren reported from Kevin Ward Jr.’s hometown of Boonville, N.Y.
Kevin Ward Sr. spoke for the first time on Wednesday about the accident that killed his son. Ward Sr. lashed out against Tony Stewart, saying Stewart was apparently the only driver to not see Ward Jr. on the track that night.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 11
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 24
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6