Aug 13, 2014, 6:27 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBC News correspondent Kristen Dahlgren reported from Kevin Ward Jr.’s hometown of Boonville, N.Y.
Kevin Ward Sr. spoke for the first time on Wednesday about the accident that killed his son. Ward Sr. lashed out against Tony Stewart, saying Stewart was apparently the only driver to not see Ward Jr. on the track that night.
- Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 0
- Social Roundup: IndyCar season-ending banquet 0
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 1
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 18