Aug 13, 2014, 6:27 PM EST
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, NBC News correspondent Kristen Dahlgren reported from Kevin Ward Jr.’s hometown of Boonville, N.Y.
Kevin Ward Sr. spoke for the first time on Wednesday about the accident that killed his son. Ward Sr. lashed out against Tony Stewart, saying Stewart was apparently the only driver to not see Ward Jr. on the track that night.
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 0
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 3
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1