Aug 13, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, correspondent Nate Ryan discussed that in light of the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy, will NASCAR strengthen enforcement of rules about drivers staying in their cars after being involved in wrecks.
Ryan also addressed car sponsorships for several drivers for next year.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0