Aug 13, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, correspondent Nate Ryan discussed that in light of the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy, will NASCAR strengthen enforcement of rules about drivers staying in their cars after being involved in wrecks.
Ryan also addressed car sponsorships for several drivers for next year.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 15
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3
- Jeff Gordon advances to next round of Chase with first Dover victory since 2001 6
- Open letter from Kevin Ward Jr.’s aunt questions Tony Stewart, evidence of marijuana in nephew’s system 49
- Kyle Busch outduels Joey Logano for Nationwide win in Dover 2