Aug 13, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, correspondent Nate Ryan discussed that in light of the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy, will NASCAR strengthen enforcement of rules about drivers staying in their cars after being involved in wrecks.
Ryan also addressed car sponsorships for several drivers for next year.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Ferrari chairman expects another tough season in 2015 0
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 3
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4