Aug 13, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, correspondent Nate Ryan discussed that in light of the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy, will NASCAR strengthen enforcement of rules about drivers staying in their cars after being involved in wrecks.
Ryan also addressed car sponsorships for several drivers for next year.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Brad Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 19
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 2
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0