Aug 13, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
On Wednesday’s edition of NASCAR America, correspondent Nate Ryan discussed that in light of the Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. tragedy, will NASCAR strengthen enforcement of rules about drivers staying in their cars after being involved in wrecks.
Ryan also addressed car sponsorships for several drivers for next year.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1