Aug 13, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
– New Weekly Sunday Night Program To Go In-Depth Into Sports Airing on NBC & NBCSN.
– Sunday’s Debut Episode To Recap NASCAR Pure Michigan 400, Premier League Opening Weekend, Latest NFL Headlines, and Start of 2014 Youth Olympic Games.
– Josh Elliott Interviews Four-Time Olympic Gold Medalist Missy Franklin
NBC Sports Group will debut NBCSN Sunday Sports Report, a weekly one-hour program that will showcase the news and highlights of the sports properties that primarily air on NBC and NBCSN, this Sunday, August 17 at 11:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Every Sunday night, NBCSN Sunday Sports Report will go in-depth into the high-profile sports properties that are carried by NBC Sports Group, including NASCAR, IndyCar, the Olympics, NFL, NHL, Premier League, golf, Triple Crown horse racing, Notre Dame Football, Formula One and more.
This Sunday, host Liam McHugh will recap this week’s top events, including NASCAR’s Pure Michigan 400, the opening weekend of the Premier League season, the latest NFL headlines and the start of the 2014 Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China. In addition, viewers will see a collector car auctioned off by Mecum Auctions.
NBCSN Sunday Sports Report originates from Studio 3 at NBC Sports Group’s International Broadcast Center in Stamford, Conn.
This week’s episode will feature live and taped remote reports from NBC Sports Group’s critically-acclaimed roster of on-air commentators, including:
* Analysis of the NASCAR Michigan 400 from NASCAR America analyst and former NASCAR driver Kyle Petty.
* A sit-down interview between NBC Sports Group’s Josh Elliott and four-time Olympic gold-medalist Missy Franklin.
* Premier League commentary from Premier League Live host Rebecca Lowe, and analysts Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe.
* A look around the NFL pre-season with Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio.
NBCSN Sunday Sports Report will also stream live via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices, and tablets.
For desktops, NBC Sports Live Extra can be accessed at http://www.nbcsports.com/liveextra.
The NBC Sports Live Extra app for mobile devices and tablets is available at the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch; within Google Play for Android handset and tablet devices; at the Windows Phone Store for Windows Phone devices; and at the Windows Store for Windows devices.
Dec 18, 2014, 9:51 PM EST
It lasts only four months, but there’ll be lots of action on the schedule for the 2015 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
Dec 18, 2014, 9:26 PM EST
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will be slinging some pre-Christmas dirt this Saturday in an all-star sprint car race in DuQuoin, Ill.
Dec 18, 2014, 8:50 PM EST
One of Kurt Busch’s sponsors has joined team owner Gene Haas in backing the driver in his ongoing dispute with ex-girlfriend Patricia Driscoll.
Dec 18, 2014, 6:31 PM EST
Want to have a good laugh or two? Check out all of the bloopers and behind-the-scenes fun from NASCAR America over this past year.
Dec 18, 2014, 6:18 PM EST
NASCAR announced that a Camping World Truck Series crew member has been suspended for violating the sanctioning body’s substance abuse policy.
Dec 18, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
RoC, Mecum, and two F1 “Road To:” specials make for motors block on NBCSN tonight starting at 7 p.m. ET.
Dec 18, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Will Power is a closet breakdancer? Who knew? Find out in the latest edition of The Penske Files.
Dec 18, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Sauber’s 2015 car is the second to pass crash test.
Dec 18, 2014, 3:28 PM EST
No Franchitti in 2015 as CGR announces Rolex 24 lineup.
Dec 18, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Penske’s newest star to head to NFL’s biggest game.
Dec 18, 2014, 2:21 PM EST
Darrell Wallace Jr. joins Roush Fenway Racing.
Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age
Dec 18, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
In less than one year, Chase Elliott went from the driver of a start-up team to the youngest champion in NASCAR history.
Dec 18, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Almirola broke into the Chase for the Sprint Cup with a rain-shortened win at Daytona in the summer.
Dec 18, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
The engineer market is busy in F1, as well.
Dec 18, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Kasey Kahne struggled at times in 2014, but there’s great promise for 2015 with a new contract, new crew chief and an extension from his primary sponsor.
Dec 18, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
Di Montezemolo and Walsh now part of F1’s controlling shareholder Board of Directors.
Dec 18, 2014, 11:11 AM EST
Menards stays with RCR’s XFINITY program.
Dec 18, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Second SPM IndyCar seat up for grabs.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
NASCAR revealed the 2015 schedules for the Whelen Modified Tour and its Southwest Modified Tour, including a first-time visit at the legendary Hickory (NC) Motor Speedway.
Video from NASCAR America
- WATCH: Race of Champions at 7 p.m. ET kicks off motors evening on NBCSN 0
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 14
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1