Aug 13, 2014, 8:31 PM EST
– New Weekly Sunday Night Program To Go In-Depth Into Sports Airing on NBC & NBCSN.
– Sunday’s Debut Episode To Recap NASCAR Pure Michigan 400, Premier League Opening Weekend, Latest NFL Headlines, and Start of 2014 Youth Olympic Games.
– Josh Elliott Interviews Four-Time Olympic Gold Medalist Missy Franklin
NBC Sports Group will debut NBCSN Sunday Sports Report, a weekly one-hour program that will showcase the news and highlights of the sports properties that primarily air on NBC and NBCSN, this Sunday, August 17 at 11:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Every Sunday night, NBCSN Sunday Sports Report will go in-depth into the high-profile sports properties that are carried by NBC Sports Group, including NASCAR, IndyCar, the Olympics, NFL, NHL, Premier League, golf, Triple Crown horse racing, Notre Dame Football, Formula One and more.
This Sunday, host Liam McHugh will recap this week’s top events, including NASCAR’s Pure Michigan 400, the opening weekend of the Premier League season, the latest NFL headlines and the start of the 2014 Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China. In addition, viewers will see a collector car auctioned off by Mecum Auctions.
NBCSN Sunday Sports Report originates from Studio 3 at NBC Sports Group’s International Broadcast Center in Stamford, Conn.
This week’s episode will feature live and taped remote reports from NBC Sports Group’s critically-acclaimed roster of on-air commentators, including:
* Analysis of the NASCAR Michigan 400 from NASCAR America analyst and former NASCAR driver Kyle Petty.
* A sit-down interview between NBC Sports Group’s Josh Elliott and four-time Olympic gold-medalist Missy Franklin.
* Premier League commentary from Premier League Live host Rebecca Lowe, and analysts Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe.
* A look around the NFL pre-season with Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio.
NBCSN Sunday Sports Report will also stream live via NBC Sports Live Extra, NBC Sports Group’s live streaming product for desktops, mobile devices, and tablets.
For desktops, NBC Sports Live Extra can be accessed at http://www.nbcsports.com/liveextra.
The NBC Sports Live Extra app for mobile devices and tablets is available at the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch; within Google Play for Android handset and tablet devices; at the Windows Phone Store for Windows Phone devices; and at the Windows Store for Windows devices.
Mar 3, 2015, 7:00 PM EST
One to two sentence bullet point rundown on the PWC GT, GTA, GT Cup field heading into COTA and the 2015 season.
Mar 3, 2015, 4:45 PM EST
Pippa’s Pink Posse to feature prominently in Komen Race for the Cure, for Central Indiana Affiliate.
Mar 3, 2015, 4:00 PM EST
It’s the race to repeat in 2015, but will it be Lewis Hamilton or Nico Rosberg who takes the title?
Mar 3, 2015, 3:00 PM EST
Fernando Alonso’s accident in testing has raised way more questions than answers.
Mar 3, 2015, 11:46 AM EST
Sunoco joins IMS, extends with INDYCAR.
Mar 3, 2015, 10:51 AM EST
Formula E partners with FPL for Miami ePrix; Matty Brabham does the demo runs.
Mar 3, 2015, 10:06 AM EST
Tequila Patron ESM, Rolling Stone come together for one-off outing at 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Mar 3, 2015, 9:53 AM EST
Susie Wolff confirmed for Spain, Silverstone FP1 outings and another day in Austria.
Mar 3, 2015, 7:54 AM EST
Alonso ruled out of season opener, following medical advice.
Mar 2, 2015, 7:31 PM EST
Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat premieres this Thursday, March 5, at 8 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
Mar 2, 2015, 5:16 PM EST
Jam-packed schedule for inaugural GP of NOLA weekend.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:00 PM EST
Toyota Racing’s trio of Davidson, Buemi and Nakajima tour Tokyo.
Mar 2, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
RHR’s image on Indianapolis 500 tickets to be unveiled on Thursday.
Mar 2, 2015, 1:00 PM EST
With 114 cars total and a manufacturer overload, things look promising for Pirelli World Challenge heading into 2015.
Mar 2, 2015, 11:00 AM EST
F1 and IndyCar kick off; NHRA, sports cars and ladder series also have a busy month of March ahead.
Mar 2, 2015, 9:30 AM EST
Mercedes leads in pace, and lap count as F1 preseason testing is in the books for 2015.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:59 AM EST
Mick Schumacher to advance from karting into cars this season.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:21 AM EST
With potential Indy Lights success there for the taking, Max Chilton instead opts for the LMP1 route with Nissan.
Mar 2, 2015, 7:45 AM EST
Max Chilton and Alex Buncombe round out the Nissan LMP1 lineup; Chilton full season and Buncombe at Le Mans.
Mar 2, 2015, 7:34 AM EST
Red Bull takes off the camo, comes back in color.
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 1
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1