Aug 14, 2014, 6:04 PM EST
More than 700 family and friends attended the funeral of Kevin Ward Jr. Thursday morning in Turin, N.Y.
Tears were shed, and numerous stories of happiness were told by family members and friends who were close to the 20-year old sprint car driver who was killed in a tragic accident this past Saturday.
Video from NASCAR America
- Carl Edwards: “I plan on winning 10 races and the championship” 1
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 1
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 53
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1