Aug 14, 2014, 6:04 PM EST
More than 700 family and friends attended the funeral of Kevin Ward Jr. Thursday morning in Turin, N.Y.
Tears were shed, and numerous stories of happiness were told by family members and friends who were close to the 20-year old sprint car driver who was killed in a tragic accident this past Saturday.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5
- Ron Dennis clears up Alonso crash rumors; confirms he was briefly knocked unconscious but was not concussed 3
- McLaren confirms Alonso leaves hospital, and is out for final test 0
- Manor targets Melbourne appearance; announces Will Stevens as first driver 2
- Iconic F1 designer Gerard Ducarouge dies at 73 1
- F1: Barcelona 2015 first test cumulative times, lap counts, analysis 0