Aug 14, 2014, 6:04 PM EST
More than 700 family and friends attended the funeral of Kevin Ward Jr. Thursday morning in Turin, N.Y.
Tears were shed, and numerous stories of happiness were told by family members and friends who were close to the 20-year old sprint car driver who was killed in a tragic accident this past Saturday.
Video from NASCAR America
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 2
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 10
- The Final Showdown: Hamilton and Rosberg prepare for one final battle in Abu Dhabi 0