Aug 14, 2014, 6:04 PM EDT
More than 700 family and friends attended the funeral of Kevin Ward Jr. Thursday morning in Turin, N.Y.
Tears were shed, and numerous stories of happiness were told by family members and friends who were close to the 20-year old sprint car driver who was killed in a tragic accident this past Saturday.
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 0
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 4
- WATCH LIVE: Malaysian GP live on NBCSN and Live Extra from 2:30a ET 0
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 3