Aug 16, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet…
All we know is that he’s called The Stig, and this might just be his most daring stunt yet.
The enigmatic star of BBC’s Top Gear has teamed up with Lotus F1 Team for his latest escapade, featuring him bungee jumping in an E21 car as part of the show’s festival in South Africa.
Watch him defy gravity in the video above.
- IndyCar beats the rain, Castroneves, Penske beats the field in Barber qualifying 0
- WATCH: IndyCar qualifying from Barber at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 1