Aug 16, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet…
All we know is that he’s called The Stig, and this might just be his most daring stunt yet.
The enigmatic star of BBC’s Top Gear has teamed up with Lotus F1 Team for his latest escapade, featuring him bungee jumping in an E21 car as part of the show’s festival in South Africa.
Watch him defy gravity in the video above.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 5 p.m. ET for Martinsville outlook 0