Aug 16, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet…
All we know is that he’s called The Stig, and this might just be his most daring stunt yet.
The enigmatic star of BBC’s Top Gear has teamed up with Lotus F1 Team for his latest escapade, featuring him bungee jumping in an E21 car as part of the show’s festival in South Africa.
Watch him defy gravity in the video above.
- BREAKING NEWS — NHRA: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 1
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 3
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1