Aug 16, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet…
All we know is that he’s called The Stig, and this might just be his most daring stunt yet.
The enigmatic star of BBC’s Top Gear has teamed up with Lotus F1 Team for his latest escapade, featuring him bungee jumping in an E21 car as part of the show’s festival in South Africa.
Watch him defy gravity in the video above.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 3
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 7
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1