Aug 16, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet…
All we know is that he’s called The Stig, and this might just be his most daring stunt yet.
The enigmatic star of BBC’s Top Gear has teamed up with Lotus F1 Team for his latest escapade, featuring him bungee jumping in an E21 car as part of the show’s festival in South Africa.
Watch him defy gravity in the video above.
Video from NASCAR America
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 1
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0