Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
With three races left in the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series season, Team Penske teammates Will Power and Helio Castroneves remain neck-and-neck in a race to claim what would be their first series championships.
Power holds a five-point edge over Castroneves and will also start from the pole in today’s ABC Supply Wisconsin 250 at the Milwaukee Mile.
You can watch today’s pivotal race at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, but you can also CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Castroneves lost control of the points lead two weeks ago at Mid-Ohio after a pre-race throttle issue caused him to go multiple laps down as the race got underway. The Brazilian will start eighth this afternoon at the historic oval in West Allis, Wisconsin.
Neither Power or Castroneves can falter today, and the same goes for their closest pursuers.
America’s Ryan Hunter-Reay (-64 points behind Power) and Frenchman Simon Pagenaud (-65 points behind Power) will look to keep their flickering title hopes alive and need big days at the Mile to do it.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 3 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of the ABC Supply Wisconsin 250.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 3
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11