Aug 18, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
Over the last four weeks, Jeff Gordon and his No. 24 Hendrick Motorsports team have been perhaps the most impressive group in all of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
During this stretch, Gordon has earned two wins at Indianapolis and at Michigan this past Sunday. And had he not suffered a power failure at Watkins Glen after leading 29 laps, he may have won there, too.
With his Michigan victory, Gordon has claimed the top seed in the Chase Grid with three regular season races remaining. But is the No. 24 camp peaking too early?
NASCAR AMERICA’s Kyle Petty ponders the question in the clip above.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 2
- FIA issues updated F1 entry list including “Manor Marussia” 3
- Fernando Alonso thanks fans for support following crash 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Thursday 0
- Massa fastest for Williams as final F1 pre-season test begins 5