Aug 18, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Sunday’s Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, won by Jeff Gordon, will be the focus of today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA.
You can watch at a special time of 7:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
In addition to breaking down Gordon’s third triumph of 2014, here’s what else is on tap:
- Jeff Burton, who drove Tony Stewart‘s No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet on Sunday, joins the crew to discuss how the team made its way through a tough weekend and if he’ll continue to fill in for SHR during the remainder of the season.
- Kyle Larson‘s crash on Sunday has put him out of the Chase Grid with three regular season races to go. The crew will talk about what the Sprint Cup rookie sensation needs to do in order to get back in the post-season picture.
- Today, Sprint Cup drivers stayed around MIS to test possible rule changes for the 2015 season. USA Today writer and NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan will call in from the track and report on the proceedings.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- NASCAR: Dale Jr. expects even more performance in 2015 0
- UPDATED — Highway to Hell(cat): Owner wrecks 707-hp Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat one hour after buying it 30
- John Force like you’ve never seen him: ‘Papa John’ the grandfather (video) 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 3
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 4
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0