Aug 18, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Sunday’s Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, won by Jeff Gordon, will be the focus of today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA.
You can watch at a special time of 7:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
In addition to breaking down Gordon’s third triumph of 2014, here’s what else is on tap:
- Jeff Burton, who drove Tony Stewart‘s No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet on Sunday, joins the crew to discuss how the team made its way through a tough weekend and if he’ll continue to fill in for SHR during the remainder of the season.
- Kyle Larson‘s crash on Sunday has put him out of the Chase Grid with three regular season races to go. The crew will talk about what the Sprint Cup rookie sensation needs to do in order to get back in the post-season picture.
- Today, Sprint Cup drivers stayed around MIS to test possible rule changes for the 2015 season. USA Today writer and NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan will call in from the track and report on the proceedings.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Jul 1, 2015, 2:42 PM EDT
In a surprise move, the NHRA announced Wednesday that president Tom Compton has retired after 15 years as the sanctioning body’s chief executive officer
Jul 1, 2015, 1:54 PM EDT
The provisional winner of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is Rhys Millen.
Jul 1, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
The CFH Racing co-owner says IndyCar will never grow if “we’re tearing it apart from the inside out.”
Jul 1, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
One of A.J. Foyt’s young drivers makes some wiser points beyond his years about Saturday’s race in Fontana.
Jul 1, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Sauber names a new technical director.
Jun 30, 2015, 6:01 PM EDT
Feature on Manpower to Horsepower to air during Red Bull GRC show this Sunday on NBC.
Jun 30, 2015, 1:47 PM EDT
A selection of images from the 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Jun 30, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
SH Rallycross’ HAUS livery for Red Bull GRC this weekend screams red, white and blue.
Jun 30, 2015, 10:52 AM EDT
Given how well they’ve run this year, it was really only a matter of time until Graham Rahal and Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing won a race.
Jun 30, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Luca Filippi and Matthew Brabham set for oval tests this Wednesday at Iowa Speedway.
Jun 30, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
This weekend’s miserable conditions at Watkins Glen offered a lot of young drivers a chance to shine.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:29 PM EDT
The 2015 season is the first time Roger Penske has captained four teams on the IndyCar circuit. And it appears it will be full steam ahead with four teams going forward.
Jun 29, 2015, 8:53 PM EDT
Comedian and former late-night talk show host Jay Leno has spent his career making millions laugh. But recently, the joke was on Leno, so to speak – but in a good way.
Jun 29, 2015, 8:24 PM EDT
If you’re a big fan of the Indianapolis 500 and Indianapolis Motor Speedway, put this on your bucket list for next year.
Jun 29, 2015, 7:18 PM EDT
With five races coming up in the next six weeks, Top Fuel driver Antron Brown knows how crucial this stretch of the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing season will be.
Jun 29, 2015, 5:47 PM EDT
Finishing 13th in her Dale Coyne Racing Honda, Pippa Mann enjoyed the best showing of her IndyCar career in Saturday’s MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:37 PM EDT
Jack Hawksworth enjoyed one of his better runs of 2015 in Saturday’s MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway.
Jun 29, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
Although it’s been two days since the MAV TV 500, a number of IndyCar drivers are not going to soon forget one of the wildest races the series has seen in a long time.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
Brazilian driver ends the Formula E season with his best finish of fourth.
Jun 28, 2015, 5:33 PM EDT
Westbrook and Valiante take their second win of the year at Watkins Glen.
- BREAKING NEWS — NHRA: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 1
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 3
- Hawksworth: “I wouldn’t say it was crazy; it was exciting” 2
- Graham Rahal’s Fontana win was long overdue, and a long time coming 0
- Report: Roger Penske intends to keep his ‘four aces’ in IndyCar 0
- Mario Andretti gets Jay Leno up to speed — and then some 1
- NHRA: Antron Brown looks to make Top Fuel fireworks this weekend 1