Aug 18, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Sunday’s Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, won by Jeff Gordon, will be the focus of today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA.
You can watch at a special time of 7:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
In addition to breaking down Gordon’s third triumph of 2014, here’s what else is on tap:
- Jeff Burton, who drove Tony Stewart‘s No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet on Sunday, joins the crew to discuss how the team made its way through a tough weekend and if he’ll continue to fill in for SHR during the remainder of the season.
- Kyle Larson‘s crash on Sunday has put him out of the Chase Grid with three regular season races to go. The crew will talk about what the Sprint Cup rookie sensation needs to do in order to get back in the post-season picture.
- Today, Sprint Cup drivers stayed around MIS to test possible rule changes for the 2015 season. USA Today writer and NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan will call in from the track and report on the proceedings.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship
Oct 31, 2014, 11:45 PM EDT
Kyle Busch rallied from ninth place with five laps left in regulation time, then roared up through the pack and “set sail” to a green-white-checker victory in the Truck Series race Friday night at Texas Motor Speedway.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:57 PM EDT
16-time NHRA Funny Car champ John Force will make a major sponsorship announcement Saturday in Las Vegas, and is expected to follow that up Tuesday with what major auto manufacturer he’ll be aligned with in 2015.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
Kenseth says the only way he’d feel a little better about it is if Harvick manages to make the Championship Race.
Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas
Oct 31, 2014, 8:17 PM EDT
Matt Kenseth won the pole Friday at Texas Motor Speedway, but Tony Stewart lived up to his nickname and smoked the field with the fastest qualifying speed ever on a 1.5-mile track.
Oct 31, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Complete with news and analysis, here is all of the action from the COTA paddock on practice day for the United States Grand Prix.
Oct 31, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Speaking to NBCSN’s Will Buxton, America’s great F1 hopeful speaks about recent events at Marussia and his hopes for the future.
Oct 31, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
An on-the-ground perspective of the speed, sound and crowd from Austin second practice.
Racing legend Dan Gurney earns one of rarest and most prestigious awards for lifetime achievements (video)
Oct 31, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Very few race car drivers deserve to be called “legendary.” Dan Gurney is most definitely one of those, and was honored this week with the Edison-Ford Medal for his incomparable lifetime achievements.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
17-year-old Toro Rosso driver continues to prove that age is simply a number in racing.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:10 PM EDT
Austin Dillon was the fastest driver in Friday’s final Nationwide Series practice at Texas Motor Speedway. The defending NNS champ who is now in his rookie season in Sprint Cup, Dillon is making his first NNS start this season in Saturday’s race.
Oct 31, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Gauging the pulse of the fans on site at Austin.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
The Outlaw attempts the “Candy Corn Challenge” – fitting 100 pieces inside his mouth.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Is there more to Fernando’s future than just McLaren?
Oct 31, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Administrators still hoping to get the team racing in Abu Dhabi, but will aim for the grid in 2015 if this is not possible.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Reddick captures his second Truck pole in the last three races.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:32 PM EDT
British driver finishes just 0.003 seconds ahead of Rosberg in FP2, equating to just 6.7 inches around the Circuit of The Americas in Austin, Texas.
Oct 31, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
The six-time Sprint Cup champion is driving the No. 48 Lowe’s “Red Vest” Chevrolet this weekend.
Oct 31, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Finnish driver has endured a difficult return to Maranello in 2014 after five years away.
Oct 31, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Chase competitors Kevin Harvick and points leader Jeff Gordon crack the Top 5 speeds.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Can Lewis Hamilton double up in the second practice session in Austin? Join us from 3p ET to find out.
- Kyle Busch roars back to win Truck race at Texas; Matt Crafton gets closer to clinching championship 0
- Tony Stewart sets fastest qualifying speed ever on 1.5-mile track (200.111 mph), but Matt Kenseth wins pole at Texas 0
- United States GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0