Aug 18, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Sunday’s Pure Michigan 400 at Michigan International Speedway, won by Jeff Gordon, will be the focus of today’s edition of NASCAR AMERICA.
You can watch at a special time of 7:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN or you can CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
In addition to breaking down Gordon’s third triumph of 2014, here’s what else is on tap:
- Jeff Burton, who drove Tony Stewart‘s No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet on Sunday, joins the crew to discuss how the team made its way through a tough weekend and if he’ll continue to fill in for SHR during the remainder of the season.
- Kyle Larson‘s crash on Sunday has put him out of the Chase Grid with three regular season races to go. The crew will talk about what the Sprint Cup rookie sensation needs to do in order to get back in the post-season picture.
- Today, Sprint Cup drivers stayed around MIS to test possible rule changes for the 2015 season. USA Today writer and NBCSN contributor Nate Ryan will call in from the track and report on the proceedings.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7:30 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Nov 22, 2014, 2:33 AM EST
A nifty early move for the lead and masterful power conservation gives Bird the win in Malaysia.
Nov 21, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Prost will start tonight’s Putrajaya ePrix from 11th, while Oriol Servia and Jerome d’Ambrosio of Dragon Racing will be at the head of the field.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:27 PM EST
The Virgin Racing pilot takes top honors in a 75-minute practice session ahead of qualifying and tonight’s Putrajaya ePrix.
Nov 21, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Kevin Harvick and his No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing team had to go through a lot in 2014 to win the Sprint Cup title. NASCAR AMERICA’s Rick Allen and Kyle Petty discuss.
Nov 21, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Kevin Harvick’s four-tire call late at Homestead proved to be the difference in his title-clinching victory last weekend. NASCAR AMERICA discuss how pit strategy made an impact.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:48 PM EST
His Athenian Motorsports team will switch to Chevrolet and get Hendrick engines for its dual programs.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
A quick primer on F1′s pit stops.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:01 PM EST
This is Fast & Furious stuff.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Marcos Ambrose’ V8 Supercars ride revealed.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
You say you need a NASCAR fix? Well, don’t worry, Friday is the final installment of our NASCAR America – Scan All 43 episodes, entitled “NASCAR America: Scan All 43 – Championship Edition.”
Nov 21, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Lewis Hamilton sent out a statement of intent during practice for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix today, beating Nico Rosberg in both practice sessions.
Nov 21, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Replacing Tom Kristensen will be no easy task at Audi.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Electrical failure in FP2 robs the Spaniard of some much-needed track time after sunset in Abu Dhabi.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
Hamilton and Rosberg leaving nothing in reserve as they fight for the F1 drivers’ championship in Abu Dhabi this weekend.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The six-time champ says a title victory for Ryan Newman last weekend at Homestead “would have been tough to swallow for the sport.”
Nov 21, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Emerson Fittipaldi to a race a Ferrari F458 Italia in Brazil next week, plus two PWC notes.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
McLaren junior driver becomes the first in GP2 history to score four poles in a row.
Nov 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Part two of the championship profiles sees us take a look at Nico Rosberg’s rise through Formula 1 and to within reach of the world championship. Can he follow in his father’s footsteps and win the title?
Nov 21, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Red Bull junior driver picks up the championship in Abu Dhabi, and is now targeting a move up to F1 in 2015.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 17
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Nico Rosberg 0
- 2014 F1 championship showdown preview: Lewis Hamilton 0
- Hamilton quickest in second practice for Abu Dhabi GP 0
- First blood to Hamilton in Abu Dhabi as he tops FP1 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0