Aug 20, 2014, 10:11 PM EST
Wednesday’s UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway has been postponed due to heavy rain and lightning.
The race has been rescheduled to 10 am ET on Thursday morning, weather permitting.
Kyle Busch will start from the pole position. A total of 36 drivers and their trucks qualified for the now rescheduled race earlier Wednesday afternoon.
We’ll bring you full coverage of the rescheduled Trucks race on Thursday morning. Check back here at MotorSportsTalk.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 3
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4