Aug 20, 2014, 10:11 PM EDT
Wednesday’s UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway has been postponed due to heavy rain and lightning.
The race has been rescheduled to 10 am ET on Thursday morning, weather permitting.
Kyle Busch will start from the pole position. A total of 36 drivers and their trucks qualified for the now rescheduled race earlier Wednesday afternoon.
We’ll bring you full coverage of the rescheduled Trucks race on Thursday morning. Check back here at MotorSportsTalk.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Hamilton inches away from Rosberg to top FP2 at COTA 0
- Sebastian Vettel to start United States GP from pit lane 0
- Hamilton quickest in first practice for United States GP 1
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 3
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2