Aug 20, 2014, 10:11 PM EDT
Wednesday’s UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway has been postponed due to heavy rain and lightning.
The race has been rescheduled to 10 am ET on Thursday morning, weather permitting.
Kyle Busch will start from the pole position. A total of 36 drivers and their trucks qualified for the now rescheduled race earlier Wednesday afternoon.
We’ll bring you full coverage of the rescheduled Trucks race on Thursday morning. Check back here at MotorSportsTalk.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Cole Custer sails to first career ARCA win at Pocono, 9th first-time winner in series in 2015 0
- Dixon crushes lap record to score pole in Mid-Ohio (VIDEO) 1
- Johansson: Haas has done its homework ahead of F1 entry 0
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1