Aug 21, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
The Penske Files, that is.
After a respite of a few weeks — okay, it’s been more than a month since we ran an edition — we’re back with what fans truly love and crave.
Namely, more Penske BLOOPERS!
In this week’s edition of TPF, we learn (or attempt to learn) the answer to the age old question, “How many drivers does it take to change a light bulb” with Joey Logano, Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski.
There’s also interview “coaching” for Blaney that goes terribly wrong.
But hey, forget about us telling you everything that’s on this week’s edition. Check out for yourself on the video below. Enjoy!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon makes strong ‘Drive For Five’ start, also has high praise for Kyle Larson in Chase opener 0
- Keselowski surges between Harvick, Larson to win Chase opener at Chicagoland 0
- For 16 Sprint Cup drivers, the time is here: ready, set, Chase 0
- Kyle Busch starts Truck race ticked-off, only to end up in victory lane at Chicagoland 1
- Joey Logano: ‘We’re ready’ to win Sprint Cup championship 1
- Kyle Busch ready to claim his ‘second’ Sprint Cup championship 2
- Marcos Ambrose decision to leave RPM, NASCAR due to family, desire to return to Australia 4