Aug 21, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
The Penske Files, that is.
After a respite of a few weeks — okay, it’s been more than a month since we ran an edition — we’re back with what fans truly love and crave.
Namely, more Penske BLOOPERS!
In this week’s edition of TPF, we learn (or attempt to learn) the answer to the age old question, “How many drivers does it take to change a light bulb” with Joey Logano, Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski.
There’s also interview “coaching” for Blaney that goes terribly wrong.
But hey, forget about us telling you everything that’s on this week’s edition. Check out for yourself on the video below. Enjoy!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Rosberg quickest in Malaysia FP1 as Hamilton hits trouble 0
- Now IndyCar’s champion, Will Power’s mindset hasn’t changed heading into 2015 0
- Alonso moves to clear up testing crash conspiracy theories 1
- NHRA Funny Car driver Cruz Pedregon trades seats for a day with NASCAR counterpart Joey Logano 2
- Can IndyCar’s next generation take it to the established veterans? 1
- Fernando Alonso talks return in Malaysian GP 2
- Nowhere to go but up for Lotus at Malaysia GP 3