Aug 21, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
The Penske Files, that is.
After a respite of a few weeks — okay, it’s been more than a month since we ran an edition — we’re back with what fans truly love and crave.
Namely, more Penske BLOOPERS!
In this week’s edition of TPF, we learn (or attempt to learn) the answer to the age old question, “How many drivers does it take to change a light bulb” with Joey Logano, Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski.
There’s also interview “coaching” for Blaney that goes terribly wrong.
But hey, forget about us telling you everything that’s on this week’s edition. Check out for yourself on the video below. Enjoy!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1