Aug 21, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
The Penske Files, that is.
After a respite of a few weeks — okay, it’s been more than a month since we ran an edition — we’re back with what fans truly love and crave.
Namely, more Penske BLOOPERS!
In this week’s edition of TPF, we learn (or attempt to learn) the answer to the age old question, “How many drivers does it take to change a light bulb” with Joey Logano, Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski.
There’s also interview “coaching” for Blaney that goes terribly wrong.
But hey, forget about us telling you everything that’s on this week’s edition. Check out for yourself on the video below. Enjoy!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Rosberg quickest as Mercedes shows its hand on day two 0
- Alexander Rossi confirms return to GP2 in 2015 with Racing Engineering 3