Aug 21, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
The Penske Files, that is.
After a respite of a few weeks — okay, it’s been more than a month since we ran an edition — we’re back with what fans truly love and crave.
Namely, more Penske BLOOPERS!
In this week’s edition of TPF, we learn (or attempt to learn) the answer to the age old question, “How many drivers does it take to change a light bulb” with Joey Logano, Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski.
There’s also interview “coaching” for Blaney that goes terribly wrong.
But hey, forget about us telling you everything that’s on this week’s edition. Check out for yourself on the video below. Enjoy!
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari on day one of Jerez test 3
- Red Bull RB11 launched in camouflage testing livery 4
- Jimmie Johnson likes new Chase format, but misses the one that brought him six championships 4
- Toro Rosso reveals STR10 ahead of Jerez test 1
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0