Aug 21, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
The rescheduled UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway is underway Thursday morning.
The race was postponed from its scheduled starting time on Wednesday night due to heavy rainstorms and lightning. But Thursday morning, the track is dry and the sun is shining.
Kyle Busch sits atop the pole of the 200-lap event around the .555-mile high-banked short track.
Because his team had to work on the truck during the mandatory post-qualifying impound period, former Bristol winner Timothy Peters started from the back of the 36-truck field.
We’ll have a full recap of the race after the checkered flag right here at MotorSportstalk.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Rosberg joins Hill, Prost and Senna as Monaco three-peat winners after gifted victory 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 2
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 8
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 4
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 52