Aug 21, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
The rescheduled UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway is underway Thursday morning.
The race was postponed from its scheduled starting time on Wednesday night due to heavy rainstorms and lightning. But Thursday morning, the track is dry and the sun is shining.
Kyle Busch sits atop the pole of the 200-lap event around the .555-mile high-banked short track.
Because his team had to work on the truck during the mandatory post-qualifying impound period, former Bristol winner Timothy Peters started from the back of the 36-truck field.
We’ll have a full recap of the race after the checkered flag right here at MotorSportstalk.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0