Aug 21, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
The rescheduled UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway is underway Thursday morning.
The race was postponed from its scheduled starting time on Wednesday night due to heavy rainstorms and lightning. But Thursday morning, the track is dry and the sun is shining.
Kyle Busch sits atop the pole of the 200-lap event around the .555-mile high-banked short track.
Because his team had to work on the truck during the mandatory post-qualifying impound period, former Bristol winner Timothy Peters started from the back of the 36-truck field.
We’ll have a full recap of the race after the checkered flag right here at MotorSportstalk.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Rosberg fastest once again in second British GP practice 0
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 8
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 6
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1