Aug 21, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
The rescheduled UNOH 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway is underway Thursday morning.
The race was postponed from its scheduled starting time on Wednesday night due to heavy rainstorms and lightning. But Thursday morning, the track is dry and the sun is shining.
Kyle Busch sits atop the pole of the 200-lap event around the .555-mile high-banked short track.
Because his team had to work on the truck during the mandatory post-qualifying impound period, former Bristol winner Timothy Peters started from the back of the 36-truck field.
We’ll have a full recap of the race after the checkered flag right here at MotorSportstalk.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 0
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 4
- WATCH LIVE: Malaysian GP live on NBCSN and Live Extra from 2:30a ET 0
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1
- Power on pole in Penske top-four sweep of St. Petersburg qualifying 1
- One spectator killed, others injured, at VLN Endurance event in Germany 3