WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 6:30 p.m. ET — Steve Letarte, Tennessee racing history, Truck race highlights
Aug 21, 2014, 3:37 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, which airs LIVE tonight at 6:30 pm to 7 pm ET, in-studio hosts Rick Allen and Kyle Petty ride herd over a number of topics.
Among today’s show subjects:
* Steve Letarte, crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. and next year’s NASCAR on NBC race analyst, calls in to give his thoughts on this Saturday’s Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway.
* Eli Gold, legendary NASCAR voice (and the radio voice of Alabama Crimson Tide football), takes us through the history of auto racing in the Volunteer State: Tennessee.
* Highlights from today’s NASCAR Camping World Trucks Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway where Brad Keselowski earned his first career NCWTS win.
* Parker Kligerman uses the brand new NBC iRacing Simulator to illustrate the difficult (and multiple) pit road entries at Bristol, while Kyle Petty breaks down the extreme banking at Bristol.
* The Top-5 wrecks in Bristol Motor Speedway history.
If you’re not near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream NASCAR AMERICA online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
And remember, NASCAR America is LIVE tonight on NBCSN at 6:30 pm ET.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
May 24, 2015, 8:42 PM EDT
Video recap of Montoya’s win at Indianapolis 500.
May 24, 2015, 7:47 PM EDT
In his second win at the Brickyard, the Team Penske driver delivered a performance that embodies his style.
May 24, 2015, 7:31 PM EDT
The latest Paddock Pass is now online.
May 24, 2015, 7:24 PM EDT
Once again in 2015, it’s Graham Rahal and Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing best of Honda’s brigade.
May 24, 2015, 7:12 PM EDT
A good, but not great day, occurs for Indianapolis 500 polesitter Scott Dixon.
May 24, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Kimball drives from 14th to third, a career-best in the Indianapolis 500.
May 24, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Montoya extends IndyCar points lead after Indianapolis 500.
May 24, 2015, 5:11 PM EDT
Power does what he needs in the Indianapolis 500, but comes up short at the finish.
May 24, 2015, 3:38 PM EDT
Montoya completes comeback and wins Indianapolis 500.
May 24, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
For the first time since the 2013 Brazilian Grand Prix, Williams fails to score any points as Bottas and Massa struggle to P14 and P15.
May 24, 2015, 3:16 PM EDT
Big wreck in the final 25 laps.
May 24, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
17-year-old crashes hard in the final stages of the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday.
May 24, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Collision in the pits involves three Dale Coyne Racing cars.
May 24, 2015, 1:59 PM EDT
Castroneves leads at Lap 100, but Indy 500 thus far dominated by Dixon, Kanaan and Pagenaud.
May 24, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
An error on the pit wall cost Hamilton a near-certain victory in Sunday’s Monaco Grand Prix.
May 24, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
British driver gutted to lose the Monaco Grand Prix following an error by Mercedes on the pit wall.
May 24, 2015, 12:46 PM EDT
Karam and Daly – two of America’s young hopes – out of Indy 500, while Sato, Briscoe and Tagliani also have issues.
May 24, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Force India strikes back in Monaco with Perez finishing seventh.
May 24, 2015, 11:43 AM EDT
After running in third for the majority of the Monaco Grand Prix, Sebastian Vettel managed to move up to second place thanks to Mercedes’ error with Hamilton in the pits.
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix post-race (VIDEO) 1
- Montoya rallies for second Indianapolis 500 victory (VIDEO) 5
- Hamilton: Impossible to express how I feel after Monaco defeat 2
- Rosberg lucks in to third straight Monaco GP win after Mercedes’ mistake costs Hamilton victory 47
- 2015 Indy 500 driver-by-driver one-liners 0
- Bell: “Carb Day is many things to many people; mine was many jobs” 0