WATCH LIVE: NASCAR AMERICA at 6:30 p.m. ET — Steve Letarte, Tennessee racing history, Truck race highlights
Aug 21, 2014, 3:37 PM EDT
On Thursday’s edition of NASCAR America, which airs LIVE tonight at 6:30 pm to 7 pm ET, in-studio hosts Rick Allen and Kyle Petty ride herd over a number of topics.
Among today’s show subjects:
* Steve Letarte, crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. and next year’s NASCAR on NBC race analyst, calls in to give his thoughts on this Saturday’s Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway.
* Eli Gold, legendary NASCAR voice (and the radio voice of Alabama Crimson Tide football), takes us through the history of auto racing in the Volunteer State: Tennessee.
* Highlights from today’s NASCAR Camping World Trucks Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway where Brad Keselowski earned his first career NCWTS win.
* Parker Kligerman uses the brand new NBC iRacing Simulator to illustrate the difficult (and multiple) pit road entries at Bristol, while Kyle Petty breaks down the extreme banking at Bristol.
* The Top-5 wrecks in Bristol Motor Speedway history.
If you’re not near a TV, you can CLICK HERE to stream NASCAR AMERICA online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
And remember, NASCAR America is LIVE tonight on NBCSN at 6:30 pm ET.
Follow me @JerryBonkowski
Apr 28, 2015, 1:09 PM EDT
Barber in the books for IndyCar, and it was a good one.
Apr 28, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
A bucketload of stats coming out of Barber, the fourth race of the Verizon IndyCar Series’ season.
Apr 28, 2015, 10:21 AM EDT
Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing has a big weekend in Barber in USF2000 and Pro Mazda.
Apr 28, 2015, 9:32 AM EDT
Honda closing on re-up for IndyCar beyond 2015, per an Indianapolis Star report.
Apr 27, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
Honda set to take the wraps off its superspeedway oval challenger this Thursday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Apr 27, 2015, 1:37 PM EDT
NBCSN’s Townsend Bell looks back at the instant classic that was Barber, for MotorSportsTalk.
Apr 27, 2015, 11:20 AM EDT
Munoz, Andretti end sixth and 10th, adding to RHR’s fifth place, to give Andretti Autosport a triple top-10 at Barber.
Apr 27, 2015, 10:43 AM EDT
Williams has a down financial year in 2014 but should be much better off in 2015.
Apr 27, 2015, 10:12 AM EDT
Power ends P4 at Barber despite drive-through penalty early in the race.
Apr 26, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Watch the pair of Indy Lights races from Barber at midnight ET.
Apr 26, 2015, 8:49 PM EDT
It was Ron Capps’ Day in Baytown, Texas.
Apr 26, 2015, 8:24 PM EDT
Newgarden rolls out the thank you mat after scoring his elusive first IndyCar victory.
Apr 26, 2015, 8:08 PM EDT
Ryan Hunter-Reay not satisfied with first top-five finish of 2015.
Apr 26, 2015, 7:42 PM EDT
Penske pair still 1-2 after tough afternoon in Barber.
Apr 26, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
Graham Rahal comes up short in best performance in a year.
Apr 26, 2015, 5:37 PM EDT
Newgarden scores first career win at Barber.
Apr 26, 2015, 4:43 PM EDT
We’re halfway at Barber, with Graham Rahal the leader at Lap 45 and pit stops underway.
Apr 26, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Meeke becomes the first British driver to win in the WRC in 13 years.
Apr 26, 2015, 2:29 PM EDT
Results from the Indy Lights’ series second race at Barber Motorsports Park.
- DiZinno: Barber, IndyCar’s southern gem, delivers an instant classic 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 1
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 15
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1