Aug 22, 2014, 5:21 PM EDT
The 2015 NASCAR season schedule will be officially presented on Tuesday, August 26 at 5 p.m. ET on a special 60-minute edition of NASCAR AMERICA, NBCSN’s daily studio show dedicated to speed and stock car racing.
NASCAR AMERICA host Rick Allen, will be joined by NBC Sports Group NASCAR analysts Jeff Burton, Kyle Petty and Frank Stoddard to present the schedule and discuss the selected dates, tracks, and overall 2015 NASCAR calendar. In addition, the show will feature a collection of reporters, drivers, track presidents, team owners and NASCAR officials who will weigh in on the 2015 schedule and the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, which will air exclusively on NBC and NBCSN.
Additional highlights include:
- Burton, Petty and Stoddard break down their expectations for the Top 10 Races of 2015 season.
- Analysts and guests discuss the races they are most looking forward to watching and competing in.
In July of 2013, NASCAR and NBC Sports Group reached a comprehensive agreement that grants NBCUniversal exclusive rights to the final 20 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races, final 19 NASCAR Nationwide Series events, select NASCAR Regional & Touring Series events and other live content beginning in 2015.
The Nationwide Series is still yet to have a new title sponsor named to replace Nationwide, which leaves at the end of the season.
- Will Power fastest in final practice IndyCar practice at Sonoma 0
- Porsche’s no. 17 car surges to maiden WEC victory in 6 Hours of Nürburgring 0
- Audi boss Ullrich laughs off continual F1 rumors 0
- MotorSportsTalk’s IndyCar championship pre-Sunday post round-up 0
- Power steals final pole of IndyCar’s 2015 season with new track record at Sonoma 2
- Oriol Servia reflects on his friend Justin Wilson, as he races No. 25 car at Sonoma (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 1