Aug 22, 2014, 7:20 AM EDT
Formula 1 makes its long-awaited return at Spa-Francorchamps this weekend after the summer break, meaning that we’re also back with another instalment of NBC Sports’ original digital series “Paddock Pass”.
This week, we have the Belgian Grand Prix, which is one of the most famous and popular on the calendar. In part one, NBCSN’s Will Buxton catches up with 16-year-old Max Verstappen, who is set to make his F1 debut next year, Caterham’s Andre Lotterer ahead of his F1 debut, and Williams duo Valtteri Bottas and Felipe Massa.
In part two, we speak to Daniel Ricciardo following his victory in Hungary, and also speaks with current points leader, Nico Rosberg and Lotus’ Romain Grosjean ahead of the latter’s ‘home’ race in the absence of a French Grand Prix.
We also talked to Alexander Rossi following Marussia’s initial announcement that he would be replacing Max Chilton for this weekend’s race. However, the team has since performed a u-turn, confirming that Chilton will indeed race.
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 0
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 6
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1