Aug 23, 2014, 4:45 AM EDT
With the rain clouds quickly gathering over Spa on Saturday morning, the stage is set for an interesting qualifying session later today (live on CNBC from 8am ET).
However, before that, the drivers and teams will get one final chance to run and fine tune their setups in FP3.
You can watch the session live from 5am ET on Live Extra. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
Yesterday saw Mercedes pick up where it left off before the summer break, finishing first and second in both sessions. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg enjoyed a session apiece at the top of the timesheets, meaning that we should be in for another intra-team fight for pole later today.
However, with rain threatening to interrupt proceedings, things could change very quickly. Red Bull, Williams and Ferrari are all waiting in the wings to capitalize on any slip-up the Silver Arrows may make, whilst McLaren and Force India will also be hoping to get involved in the fight for the podium.
At one of F1’s classic circuits, we appear to be in store for a very close qualifying and race.
You can catch final practice live on Live Extra from 5am ET. CLICK HERE to watch via live stream.
Please note that there will be no commentary from the NBCSN team for this session, but it will instead purely be the FOM world feed.
- Brad Keselowski wins pole for Sunday’s Chase race at New Hampshire 0
- F1 Friday Analysis: Is Lewis the man to beat? 0
- Hamilton tops FP2 as night falls in Singapore 0
- F1 Paddock Pass: Singapore Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Alonso fastest in first practice for Singapore GP 0
- Michael Waltrip challenges Dale Jr. to go Dancing With The Stars 1
- Report: Why Mark Martin couldn’t be Danica Patrick’s driving coach 6