Aug 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
The stage for the next-to-last race of the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series season will be set tonight on the serpentine Sonoma Raceway.
You can watch qualifying for the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma LIVE at 7:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
But in case you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Now, the Australian will look to extend his 39-point lead over teammate Helio Castroneves at a track where he’s won three times in his IndyCar career – including a victory last year that came with controversy.
If you plan to stream today’s qualifying session, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7:30 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of IndyCar qualifying from the California wine country.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and he wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14