Aug 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
The stage for the next-to-last race of the 2014 Verizon IndyCar Series season will be set tonight on the serpentine Sonoma Raceway.
You can watch qualifying for the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma LIVE at 7:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
But in case you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Now, the Australian will look to extend his 39-point lead over teammate Helio Castroneves at a track where he’s won three times in his IndyCar career – including a victory last year that came with controversy.
If you plan to stream today’s qualifying session, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 7:30 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of IndyCar qualifying from the California wine country.
- Power wins Verizon P1 Award in Detroit with new track record 1
- Preview: Detroit’s doubleheader a crucial weekend for IndyCar championship 0
- ARCA: From welder to race car driver, Sarah Cornett-Ching continues her building prowess 2
- Taylor Swift to be featured on Tony Kanaan’s IndyCar in Detroit; will she make it to track? 7
- Surprises, struggles: NHRA at one-third mark of ’15 season 5
- FIA seeking new teams for Formula 1 in 2016 and 2017 8
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2