Aug 23, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Only one event remains in the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season, and every moto from today’s final round can be seen live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
The 450 Class championship battle has come down to the wire. Ryan Dungey will have two motos today to attempt to erase the 20-point lead currently held by his Red Bull KTM teammate Ken Roczen. If he can’t do it, Roczen will leave Utah with a title in his very first season racing the 450 Class.
While the 250 Class championship was already clinched by Jeremy Martin last week in Indiana, an intense battle still remains for second and third in points. Blake Baggett, Cooper Webb and Marvin Musquin are all separated by just seven points in the battle for second place, which means that every position will count for the trio out on the track today.
Live streaming coverage of the Utah National gets underway with first motos in both classes at 3 p.m. ET, with second motos to follow at 5 p.m. ET. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also provide same-day coverage of second motos, with 450 Moto 2 airing at 6:30 p.m. ET and 250 Moto 2 showing at 1 a.m. ET.
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 9
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1