Aug 23, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
Only one event remains in the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season, and every moto from today’s final round can be seen live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
The 450 Class championship battle has come down to the wire. Ryan Dungey will have two motos today to attempt to erase the 20-point lead currently held by his Red Bull KTM teammate Ken Roczen. If he can’t do it, Roczen will leave Utah with a title in his very first season racing the 450 Class.
While the 250 Class championship was already clinched by Jeremy Martin last week in Indiana, an intense battle still remains for second and third in points. Blake Baggett, Cooper Webb and Marvin Musquin are all separated by just seven points in the battle for second place, which means that every position will count for the trio out on the track today.
Live streaming coverage of the Utah National gets underway with first motos in both classes at 3 p.m. ET, with second motos to follow at 5 p.m. ET. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also provide same-day coverage of second motos, with 450 Moto 2 airing at 6:30 p.m. ET and 250 Moto 2 showing at 1 a.m. ET.
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 1
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 2
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 1
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3