Aug 23, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Only one event remains in the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season, and every moto from today’s final round can be seen live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
The 450 Class championship battle has come down to the wire. Ryan Dungey will have two motos today to attempt to erase the 20-point lead currently held by his Red Bull KTM teammate Ken Roczen. If he can’t do it, Roczen will leave Utah with a title in his very first season racing the 450 Class.
While the 250 Class championship was already clinched by Jeremy Martin last week in Indiana, an intense battle still remains for second and third in points. Blake Baggett, Cooper Webb and Marvin Musquin are all separated by just seven points in the battle for second place, which means that every position will count for the trio out on the track today.
Live streaming coverage of the Utah National gets underway with first motos in both classes at 3 p.m. ET, with second motos to follow at 5 p.m. ET. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also provide same-day coverage of second motos, with 450 Moto 2 airing at 6:30 p.m. ET and 250 Moto 2 showing at 1 a.m. ET.
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1