Aug 23, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
Only one event remains in the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship season, and every moto from today’s final round can be seen live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
The 450 Class championship battle has come down to the wire. Ryan Dungey will have two motos today to attempt to erase the 20-point lead currently held by his Red Bull KTM teammate Ken Roczen. If he can’t do it, Roczen will leave Utah with a title in his very first season racing the 450 Class.
While the 250 Class championship was already clinched by Jeremy Martin last week in Indiana, an intense battle still remains for second and third in points. Blake Baggett, Cooper Webb and Marvin Musquin are all separated by just seven points in the battle for second place, which means that every position will count for the trio out on the track today.
Live streaming coverage of the Utah National gets underway with first motos in both classes at 3 p.m. ET, with second motos to follow at 5 p.m. ET. Click here to access the Live Extra stream.
NBCSN will also provide same-day coverage of second motos, with 450 Moto 2 airing at 6:30 p.m. ET and 250 Moto 2 showing at 1 a.m. ET.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sprint Cup champ Kevin Harvick: “I’m as comfortable as I’ve ever been” 0
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract but wants to stay at Stewart-Haas 13
- Start times for 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races 9
- Bowyer on Gordon: “You’re never good with somebody when it got that ugly” 25
- NASCAR considers unveiling 2016 rules at Sprint All-Star Race in May 2
- Kyle Busch says Toyota teams are “idiots” by not working close together 20
- Brian France: State of NASCAR is in a good place and getting better 6