Aug 23, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s time to get back to work for Red Bull Global Rallycross.
When we last saw the GRC crowd, Ken Block had turned in a dominant victory in Charlotte and Nelson Piquet Jr. had stretched his championship lead over Scott Speed to 46 points.
But now, the longest course of the season so far awaits in the season’s sixth round at Daytona International Speedway.
You can watch today’s final from Daytona at 2:30 p.m. ET on your local NBC station, but if you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
The Daytona GRC weekend began yesterday with practice, qualifying, and preliminary heats, and it appears Olsbergs MSE pilot Joni Wiman has the momentum going into today’s races.
Wiman, driving the No. 31 Red Bull/Bluebeam Ford Fiesta ST, was the only competitor to sweep both of his heats.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 2:30 p.m. ET to stream NBC Sports’ coverage of Red Bull Global Rallycross: Daytona.
Video from NASCAR America
- Singapore GP, Red Bull GRC highlight weekend’s NBC motorsports coverage 0
- NASCAR: Richard Petty Motorsports committed to two-car program in 2015 5
- NASCAR: STANLEY, DEWALT join JGR in 2015 4
- NASCAR AMERICA: One Sprint Cup title not enough for Keselowski (VIDEO) 0
- IndyCar’s Mikhail Aleshin released from Indianapolis hospital 0
- DA will submit evidence from Tony Stewart/Kevin Ward Jr. case to grand jury 25
- Renault’s Taffin: Fuel consumption could well be an issue in Singapore 1