Aug 23, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
It’s time to get back to work for Red Bull Global Rallycross.
When we last saw the GRC crowd, Ken Block had turned in a dominant victory in Charlotte and Nelson Piquet Jr. had stretched his championship lead over Scott Speed to 46 points.
But now, the longest course of the season so far awaits in the season’s sixth round at Daytona International Speedway.
You can watch today’s final from Daytona at 2:30 p.m. ET on your local NBC station, but if you can’t be near a TV, CLICK HERE to stream it online or on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
The Daytona GRC weekend began yesterday with practice, qualifying, and preliminary heats, and it appears Olsbergs MSE pilot Joni Wiman has the momentum going into today’s races.
Wiman, driving the No. 31 Red Bull/Bluebeam Ford Fiesta ST, was the only competitor to sweep both of his heats.
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 2:30 p.m. ET to stream NBC Sports’ coverage of Red Bull Global Rallycross: Daytona.
Video from NASCAR America
- Sam Hornish Jr. has much to be thankful for: new home, renewed Sprint Cup hopes with Richard Petty Motorsports 0
- NBCSN’s F1 coverage delivers best ever single-season numbers for a cable network 4
- Mercedes reserve Wehrlein leads final Abu Dhabi test day to end 2014 0
- Jean-Eric Vergne confirms Toro Rosso exit 3
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 6
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4