Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Kimi Raikkonen secured his best result of the 2014 F1 season today in Belgium by finishing fourth at the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
The Finn has endured a difficult first half of the year following his move back to Ferrari for 2014, leading to many questions about his motivation and passion for racing in Formula 1.
However, at a track where he has won four times, the Finn was once again on top form. After making an early pit stop, he got himself into the running for a podium finish before losing out to compatriot Valtteri Bottas towards the end of the race, meaning that he had to settle for fourth at the flag. Ferrari teammate Fernando Alonso could only finish seventh.
Raikkonen spoken to NBCSN’s Will Buxton after the race, and said that he feels that the F14 T car is improving with every race. You can watch his interview in the video above.
- Rosberg tops FP1 at Silverstone after gearbox change 0
- WATCH LIVE: FP1 for the British Grand Prix on Live Extra from 5am ET 0
- NHRA: Tony Pedregon hopes to keep momentum going in Norwalk 0
- NHRA: New president Peter Clifford full of ideas to get drag racing back on-track 2
- Ryan Briscoe making most of filling in for James Hinchcliffe 0
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 3
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1