Aug 24, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Kimi Raikkonen secured his best result of the 2014 F1 season today in Belgium by finishing fourth at the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
The Finn has endured a difficult first half of the year following his move back to Ferrari for 2014, leading to many questions about his motivation and passion for racing in Formula 1.
However, at a track where he has won four times, the Finn was once again on top form. After making an early pit stop, he got himself into the running for a podium finish before losing out to compatriot Valtteri Bottas towards the end of the race, meaning that he had to settle for fourth at the flag. Ferrari teammate Fernando Alonso could only finish seventh.
Raikkonen spoken to NBCSN’s Will Buxton after the race, and said that he feels that the F14 T car is improving with every race. You can watch his interview in the video above.
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 4
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 2