Aug 25, 2014, 8:32 PM EST
As we noted earlier today, the final four drivers on the Chase Grid going into last Saturday’s race at Bristol Motor Speedway are still in those spots with two regular season events to go.
Meanwhile, those outside the Grid are now facing serious pressure. Jamie McMurray was strong on Saturday but couldn’t get the victory, and is still in the same boat with other winless drivers like Kyle Larson, Kasey Kahne, and Austin Dillon.
Today, Rick Allen and Frank Stoddard of NASCAR AMERICA took a look at the drivers that are still on the Chase bubble as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series heads for Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 0
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0