Aug 25, 2014, 8:32 PM EDT
As we noted earlier today, the final four drivers on the Chase Grid going into last Saturday’s race at Bristol Motor Speedway are still in those spots with two regular season events to go.
Meanwhile, those outside the Grid are now facing serious pressure. Jamie McMurray was strong on Saturday but couldn’t get the victory, and is still in the same boat with other winless drivers like Kyle Larson, Kasey Kahne, and Austin Dillon.
Today, Rick Allen and Frank Stoddard of NASCAR AMERICA took a look at the drivers that are still on the Chase bubble as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series heads for Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend.
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 2
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 1