Aug 25, 2014, 8:32 PM EST
As we noted earlier today, the final four drivers on the Chase Grid going into last Saturday’s race at Bristol Motor Speedway are still in those spots with two regular season events to go.
Meanwhile, those outside the Grid are now facing serious pressure. Jamie McMurray was strong on Saturday but couldn’t get the victory, and is still in the same boat with other winless drivers like Kyle Larson, Kasey Kahne, and Austin Dillon.
Today, Rick Allen and Frank Stoddard of NASCAR AMERICA took a look at the drivers that are still on the Chase bubble as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series heads for Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend.
Video from NASCAR America
- Michael Schumacher’s son, Mick Jr., has ‘secret’ F4 test 0
- Report: The Sprint Experience will not return in 2015 3
- Vergne joins Ferrari as a test driver 1
- IndyCar champ Will Power’s hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 1
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0