Aug 25, 2014, 8:14 PM EDT
Both Rogers and crew chief Joe Gibbs downplayed the incident after the race. But with the 18 camp going through a rough stretch and the Chase now just two weeks away, the last thing they needed was a distraction like this.
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, longtime crew chief and current Cup team owner Frank Stoddard shared his thoughts on the situation, and wondered if Gibbs needs to help Rogers by taking a harder line himself against Busch during such outbursts like these.
- Here are your TV times for this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- James Hinchcliffe describes how inspired he was by Justin Wilson 1
- Dixon: “I don’t think anybody had a stellar season” 5
- Watkins Glen, Baltimore stand out for Stefan Wilson’s favorite race memories of brother Justin 1
- Report: Derrick Walker reflects on IndyCar tenure and future 1
- Scott Dixon awarded $1 million for fourth championship at IndyCar banquet 1
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 1