Aug 25, 2014, 8:14 PM EDT
Both Rogers and crew chief Joe Gibbs downplayed the incident after the race. But with the 18 camp going through a rough stretch and the Chase now just two weeks away, the last thing they needed was a distraction like this.
Today on NASCAR AMERICA, longtime crew chief and current Cup team owner Frank Stoddard shared his thoughts on the situation, and wondered if Gibbs needs to help Rogers by taking a harder line himself against Busch during such outbursts like these.
- CFH Racing looks to turn things around once again at Milwaukee 0
- Welcome back, Wilson: Englishman back with Andretti for rest of 2015 1
- DiZinno: Daytona fence crash ripple effect could extend to other motorsports 8
- Ten with Townsend: Red Bull GRC 4 races in, post-MCAS New River 0
- Smiling Through the Rain: Silverstone proved that it isn’t all doom and gloom in F1 2
- NHRA: Anderson wins 4th of ’15, Stoffer over Sampey in 3rd all-female final in NHRA history; Kalitta, Beckman also win 2
- Ken Block seizes opportunity, wins Red Bull GRC at MCAS New River 0