Aug 25, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
In 2013, Harvick parked his car in Hamlin’s pit stall after they were both involved in a late-race crash, leading to Hamlin shoving Harvick’s car out of the stall and then a conversation between the two drivers.
Then came last Saturday night, when Harvick’s front bumper made contact with the left-rear corner of Hamlin’s car as they battled for the lead. Hamlin was sent spinning off the inside frontstretch wall and into the path of Dale Earnhardt Jr., who was unable to avoid him.
After getting out of his wrecked No. 11 car, Hamlin heaved his HANS device at Harvick (who apologized for the incident). But in post-race interviews, Hamlin appeared to calm down and noted that he thought Harvick would not do such a thing intentionally to him.
On today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, the crew talked about the Hamlin-Harvick incident. You can check out their thoughts in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- IndyCar champ Will Power has hidden talent — breakdancing 0
- NASCAR: Bubba Wallace confirmed for Roush Fenway XFINITY program 0
- Top NASCAR stories of 2014: No. 13 – Chase Elliott wins final Nationwide Series championship at record age 0
- CVC adds di Montezemolo, Walsh to Board of Directors for F1; Bernie stays on 0
- Kurt Busch calls ex-girlfriend’s allegations a ‘fabrication’ 13
- Fry, Tombazis out as part of Ferrari’s ongoing restructuring 1
- Sprint to end title sponsorship of NASCAR’s Cup Series after 2016 (VIDEO) 17