Aug 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
After a tenuous Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday, the NBCSN team certainly had plenty to talk about and dissect. Contact between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on lap two of the race at Spa may have big implications in not only the battle for the world championship, but also for the drivers’ intra-team relationship at Mercedes.
Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett discuss all of the action from the Belgian Grand Prix in the above video, with Matchett saying that there is “no love lost” between the warring teammates as the fight for the 2014 title continues.
- Caterham denies future is at risk despite goods being seized 1
- Simona de Silvestro’s F1 hopes at risk due to financial problems 7
- NASCAR AMERICA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. aims for better results in Chase (VIDEO) 1
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon, 24 team make statement at Dover (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend wrap-up: Was first Chase elimination race an exciting one? 0
- Tony Stewart speaks, cites overwhelming support in the search of return to normalcy 23
- Simon Pagenaud confirmed at Team Penske in fourth IndyCar 3