Aug 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
After a tenuous Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday, the NBCSN team certainly had plenty to talk about and dissect. Contact between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on lap two of the race at Spa may have big implications in not only the battle for the world championship, but also for the drivers’ intra-team relationship at Mercedes.
Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett discuss all of the action from the Belgian Grand Prix in the above video, with Matchett saying that there is “no love lost” between the warring teammates as the fight for the 2014 title continues.
- Gossage to Walker: “We needed a more competitive race this year than last year” 0
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1