Aug 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
After a tenuous Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday, the NBCSN team certainly had plenty to talk about and dissect. Contact between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on lap two of the race at Spa may have big implications in not only the battle for the world championship, but also for the drivers’ intra-team relationship at Mercedes.
Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett discuss all of the action from the Belgian Grand Prix in the above video, with Matchett saying that there is “no love lost” between the warring teammates as the fight for the 2014 title continues.
- WATCH: IndyCar qualifying from Barber at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Preview: Barber marks end of IndyCar’s first quarter of 2015 (VIDEO) 0
- Ryan Hunter-Reay looks to right 2015 season by completing winning trilogy at Barber Motorsports Park 0
- As GP2 turns 10 years old, where is the Class of ’05 now? 0
- Here’s your IndyCar times for this weekend’s Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama 0
- F1: Year-on-year, Ferrari’s gains, Mercedes’ continued edge reins after four races 0
- Racing community reflects on the loss of Fox Sports’ broadcaster Steve Byrnes 8