Aug 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
After a tenuous Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday, the NBCSN team certainly had plenty to talk about and dissect. Contact between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on lap two of the race at Spa may have big implications in not only the battle for the world championship, but also for the drivers’ intra-team relationship at Mercedes.
Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett discuss all of the action from the Belgian Grand Prix in the above video, with Matchett saying that there is “no love lost” between the warring teammates as the fight for the 2014 title continues.
- Bourdais quickest in opening practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 0
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 0
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0
- INDYCAR announces Derrick Walker has resigned from series 8
- Preview: Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio critical in IndyCar title chase 1