Aug 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
After a tenuous Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday, the NBCSN team certainly had plenty to talk about and dissect. Contact between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on lap two of the race at Spa may have big implications in not only the battle for the world championship, but also for the drivers’ intra-team relationship at Mercedes.
Leigh Diffey, David Hobbs and Steve Matchett discuss all of the action from the Belgian Grand Prix in the above video, with Matchett saying that there is “no love lost” between the warring teammates as the fight for the 2014 title continues.
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 2
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 2
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1