Aug 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Joey Logano raced to the front late in Saturday night’s Irwin Tools Night Race and ultimately claimed his inaugural Sprint Cup victory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Preceding Logano’s celebrations in Victory Lane were plenty of chaotic moments that come with the territory at the high-banked half-mile in East Tennessee.
Saturday’s wild race will be the focus of today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
We’ll also recap the cross radio exchange between Kyle Busch and crew chief Dave Rogers during the No. 18 squad’s trying night in Thunder Valley.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- F1 Strategy Group pushing through technical revolution for 2017, other changes planned as early as Belgian GP 0
- 2015 British Grand Prix Preview 1
- Here are your British Grand Prix air times on CNBC, NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Miles: After “two-sided pancake” Fontana race, IndyCar may crack down against stakeholder comments 10
- IndyCar issues penalties and fines following MAVTV 500 at Fontana 4
- NHRA shakeup: Tom Compton retires as president, Peter Clifford named successor 6
- Ed Carpenter: driver criticism of IndyCar ‘confusing for fans’ 18