Aug 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Joey Logano raced to the front late in Saturday night’s Irwin Tools Night Race and ultimately claimed his inaugural Sprint Cup victory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Preceding Logano’s celebrations in Victory Lane were plenty of chaotic moments that come with the territory at the high-banked half-mile in East Tennessee.
Saturday’s wild race will be the focus of today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
We’ll also recap the cross radio exchange between Kyle Busch and crew chief Dave Rogers during the No. 18 squad’s trying night in Thunder Valley.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
Video from NASCAR America
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and he wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 2
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1
- Remembering the Hendrick Motorsports airplane tragedy: 10 years later, it still seems like just yesterday 3
- Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months 14