Aug 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Joey Logano raced to the front late in Saturday night’s Irwin Tools Night Race and ultimately claimed his inaugural Sprint Cup victory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Preceding Logano’s celebrations in Victory Lane were plenty of chaotic moments that come with the territory at the high-banked half-mile in East Tennessee.
Saturday’s wild race will be the focus of today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
We’ll also recap the cross radio exchange between Kyle Busch and crew chief Dave Rogers during the No. 18 squad’s trying night in Thunder Valley.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Hamilton may have won again, but it was Raikkonen and Rosberg who stood out in Bahrain 5
- Scott Dixon breaks through for elusive Long Beach win 2
- Hamilton pleased to fend off Ferrari in Bahrain despite last lap brake scare 1
- Hamilton puts on a show under the lights to win Bahrain GP 6
- Off The Grid: Melbourne premieres 1:30pm ET on NBCSN (VIDEO) 0
- Castroneves secures pole in IndyCar qualifying at Long Beach 1
- Hamilton eases to fourth straight pole position in Bahrain 0