Aug 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Joey Logano raced to the front late in Saturday night’s Irwin Tools Night Race and ultimately claimed his inaugural Sprint Cup victory at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Preceding Logano’s celebrations in Victory Lane were plenty of chaotic moments that come with the territory at the high-banked half-mile in East Tennessee.
Saturday’s wild race will be the focus of today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 6 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also CLICK HERE to stream it online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
We’ll also recap the cross radio exchange between Kyle Busch and crew chief Dave Rogers during the No. 18 squad’s trying night in Thunder Valley.
If you plan to stream, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 6 p.m. ET to watch NBCSN’s NASCAR AMERICA.
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1