Aug 26, 2014, 10:34 AM EST
Tonight’s special one-hour NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, will reveal the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup schedule and feature a wide range of analysis from drivers, series officials and track insiders.
Host Rick Allen will be joined in studio by NBC Sports Group NASCAR analysts Jeff Burton, Kyle Petty and Frank Stoddard to present the schedule and discuss the selected dates, tracks, and overall 2015 NASCAR calendar.
In addition, the show will feature a collection of drivers, track presidents and general managers, and NASCAR officials who will weigh in on the 2015 schedule and the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, which will air exclusively on NBC and NBCSN in 2015.
Guests scheduled to appear include two-time Daytona 500 Winner Matt Kenseth, live from Jeff Burton’s Garage in Concord, NC.; Steve O’Donnell, Executive Vice President & Chief Racing Development Officer, NASCAR; Jerry Caldwell, General Manager, Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway, and Eddie Gossage, President, Texas Motor Speedway.
Additionally, NBC Sports Group NASCAR reporters Marty Snider and Kelli Stavast will report from Darlington Raceway and Daytona International Speedway. Snider will speak with Chip Wile, President, Darlington Raceway, and Stavast will sit down with Joie Chitwood, President, Daytona International Speedway.
Video from NASCAR America
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Red Bull drivers excluded from qualifying in Abu Dhabi 1
- Force India confirms Sergio Perez on multi-year deal 2
- Nico Rosberg rallies to pole position in Abu Dhabi 0
- Rosberg closes out Abu Dhabi practice fastest 1
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Friday 0
- Jimmie Johnson: Kevin Harvick winning Sprint Cup title was “the right thing” 21