Aug 26, 2014, 10:34 AM EST
Tonight’s special one-hour NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, will reveal the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup schedule and feature a wide range of analysis from drivers, series officials and track insiders.
Host Rick Allen will be joined in studio by NBC Sports Group NASCAR analysts Jeff Burton, Kyle Petty and Frank Stoddard to present the schedule and discuss the selected dates, tracks, and overall 2015 NASCAR calendar.
In addition, the show will feature a collection of drivers, track presidents and general managers, and NASCAR officials who will weigh in on the 2015 schedule and the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, which will air exclusively on NBC and NBCSN in 2015.
Guests scheduled to appear include two-time Daytona 500 Winner Matt Kenseth, live from Jeff Burton’s Garage in Concord, NC.; Steve O’Donnell, Executive Vice President & Chief Racing Development Officer, NASCAR; Jerry Caldwell, General Manager, Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway, and Eddie Gossage, President, Texas Motor Speedway.
Additionally, NBC Sports Group NASCAR reporters Marty Snider and Kelli Stavast will report from Darlington Raceway and Daytona International Speedway. Snider will speak with Chip Wile, President, Darlington Raceway, and Stavast will sit down with Joie Chitwood, President, Daytona International Speedway.
- Long: Journey for Wendell Scott’s family ends with a kiss (VIDEO) 0
- Elliott, Lorenzen, White, Scott, and Weatherly enter NASCAR Hall of Fame (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 4
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 2