Aug 26, 2014, 10:34 AM EDT
Tonight’s special one-hour NASCAR AMERICA, which airs at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN, will reveal the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup schedule and feature a wide range of analysis from drivers, series officials and track insiders.
Host Rick Allen will be joined in studio by NBC Sports Group NASCAR analysts Jeff Burton, Kyle Petty and Frank Stoddard to present the schedule and discuss the selected dates, tracks, and overall 2015 NASCAR calendar.
In addition, the show will feature a collection of drivers, track presidents and general managers, and NASCAR officials who will weigh in on the 2015 schedule and the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, which will air exclusively on NBC and NBCSN in 2015.
Guests scheduled to appear include two-time Daytona 500 Winner Matt Kenseth, live from Jeff Burton’s Garage in Concord, NC.; Steve O’Donnell, Executive Vice President & Chief Racing Development Officer, NASCAR; Jerry Caldwell, General Manager, Bristol Motor Speedway and Dragway, and Eddie Gossage, President, Texas Motor Speedway.
Additionally, NBC Sports Group NASCAR reporters Marty Snider and Kelli Stavast will report from Darlington Raceway and Daytona International Speedway. Snider will speak with Chip Wile, President, Darlington Raceway, and Stavast will sit down with Joie Chitwood, President, Daytona International Speedway.
- NHRA: Jack Beckman (54 races), Larry Morgan (120 races) snap lengthy winless streaks in 4-Wide Nationals 0
- Montoya’s evolution evident after statement victory in St. Pete 1
- Montoya ekes out win in St. Petersburg season opener 2
- Emotional Vettel revels in first victory for Ferrari 5
- Vettel claims shock win for Ferrari in Malaysia as Mercedes pays for strategy mistake 9
- NHRA: C. Force, Todd, McGaha and Arana Jr. qualify No. 1 for 4-Wide Nationals eliminations 0
- Teaser clip: F1 on NBC’s “Off the Grid” hits Mexico (VIDEO) 1