Aug 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team of Bristol winner Brad Keselowski is among three teams that have been penalized following last Thursday’s UNOH 200.
The No. 19 team from Brad Keselowski Racing, the No. 00 team from Haas Racing Development, and the No. 30 team Turner Scott Motorsports violated Sections 12-1 (Actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 20B-12.8.1 (Truck failed to meet post-race height requirements) of the 2014 NASCAR rule book – which lists the infraction as a P2 level penalty.
Crew chiefs Joel Shear (No. 00), Doug Randolph (No. 19), and Doug George (No. 30) have each been fined $5,000. Additionally, each team has also been docked 10 championship driver and 10 championship owner points.
Hornaday finished third in Thursday’s event behind Keselowski and runner-up Darrell Wallace Jr. 16-year-old Custer finished eighth.
Video from NASCAR America
- Bottas leads as McLaren-Honda delayed on first day of Abu Dhabi test 3
- Steve Letarte reflects on Hendrick Motorsports career in “exit interview” (VIDEO) 3
- Weekend wrap: Lewis Hamilton back on top of the F1 mountain 4
- Maurizio Arrivabene replaces Marco Mattiacci as Ferrari team principal 4
- Abu Dhabi GP Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- Hamilton calls second title victory “the greatest day of my life” 3
- Hamilton clinches second F1 world title by winning Abu Dhabi GP 11