Aug 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team of Bristol winner Brad Keselowski is among three teams that have been penalized following last Thursday’s UNOH 200.
The No. 19 team from Brad Keselowski Racing, the No. 00 team from Haas Racing Development, and the No. 30 team Turner Scott Motorsports violated Sections 12-1 (Actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 20B-12.8.1 (Truck failed to meet post-race height requirements) of the 2014 NASCAR rule book – which lists the infraction as a P2 level penalty.
Crew chiefs Joel Shear (No. 00), Doug Randolph (No. 19), and Doug George (No. 30) have each been fined $5,000. Additionally, each team has also been docked 10 championship driver and 10 championship owner points.
Hornaday finished third in Thursday’s event behind Keselowski and runner-up Darrell Wallace Jr. 16-year-old Custer finished eighth.
- IndyCar’s championship contenders ready their thoughts, minds for Sonoma finale 0
- Here are your NBCSN TV times, weekend coverage plan for IndyCar’s Sonoma season finale 0
- Preview: IndyCar will race to honor Wilson, and to close its season, at Sonoma 1
- Andretti to field No. 25 car at Sonoma; Oriol Servia to drive Wilson tribute car 4
- IndyCars cross the Golden Gate Bridge; pay tribute to Justin Wilson (PHOTOS, VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma 6
- NHRA: Pro Stock driver Erica Enders hitting on all cylinders heading into U.S. Nationals 3