Aug 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team of Bristol winner Brad Keselowski is among three teams that have been penalized following last Thursday’s UNOH 200.
The No. 19 team from Brad Keselowski Racing, the No. 00 team from Haas Racing Development, and the No. 30 team Turner Scott Motorsports violated Sections 12-1 (Actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 20B-12.8.1 (Truck failed to meet post-race height requirements) of the 2014 NASCAR rule book – which lists the infraction as a P2 level penalty.
Crew chiefs Joel Shear (No. 00), Doug Randolph (No. 19), and Doug George (No. 30) have each been fined $5,000. Additionally, each team has also been docked 10 championship driver and 10 championship owner points.
Hornaday finished third in Thursday’s event behind Keselowski and runner-up Darrell Wallace Jr. 16-year-old Custer finished eighth.
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 2
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0
- Hamilton tops quiet second Monaco GP practice 0
- Hamilton quickest in opening practice for Monaco GP 0
- James Hinchcliffe transferred out of ICU, full recovery expected 4