Aug 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series team of Bristol winner Brad Keselowski is among three teams that have been penalized following last Thursday’s UNOH 200.
The No. 19 team from Brad Keselowski Racing, the No. 00 team from Haas Racing Development, and the No. 30 team Turner Scott Motorsports violated Sections 12-1 (Actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 20B-12.8.1 (Truck failed to meet post-race height requirements) of the 2014 NASCAR rule book – which lists the infraction as a P2 level penalty.
Crew chiefs Joel Shear (No. 00), Doug Randolph (No. 19), and Doug George (No. 30) have each been fined $5,000. Additionally, each team has also been docked 10 championship driver and 10 championship owner points.
Hornaday finished third in Thursday’s event behind Keselowski and runner-up Darrell Wallace Jr. 16-year-old Custer finished eighth.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1