Aug 27, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Sometimes, posts don’t need words.
So heading into this weekend’s MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway, we’re just posting Gil de Ferran’s record lap of 241.428, an all-time closed course record, set October 28, 2000.
IndyCar 2014 is awesome from a competitive standpoint. But man, I miss this noise. And this speed.
- Hulkenberg extends contract with Force India for two more years 0
- Ten with Townsend: Sonoma and 2015 IndyCar debrief 0
- Dixon’s latest title a story of consistency, comeback, typical “Ice Man” cool 0
- Double points reverse Montoya’s IndyCar championship hopes (VIDEO) 17
- Scott Dixon captures Sonoma race win and 2015 IndyCar championship (VIDEO) 16
- Robin Miller pays tribute to Justin Wilson (VIDEO) 3
- WATCH LIVE: IndyCar’s championship decided in Sonoma at 1 p.m. PT, 4 ET on NBCSN 1