Aug 27, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Sometimes, posts don’t need words.
So heading into this weekend’s MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway, we’re just posting Gil de Ferran’s record lap of 241.428, an all-time closed course record, set October 28, 2000.
IndyCar 2014 is awesome from a competitive standpoint. But man, I miss this noise. And this speed.
Video from NASCAR America
- NHRA stunner: Jimmy Prock out as John Force’s crew chief 8
- Kurt Busch and Danica Patrick will swap crews at Stewart-Haas (UPDATED) 8
- Statement from Caterham provides unclear future for team’s plans (UPDATED) 3
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. featured in new concussion awareness initiative (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR AMERICA: Jeff Gordon’s “Drive For Five” continues at Martinsville (VIDEO) 0
- NASCAR won’t penalize Ryan Newman, No. 31 team for Talladega infraction 0
- Total CEO dies in Moscow plane crash 1