Aug 27, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Sometimes, posts don’t need words.
So heading into this weekend’s MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway, we’re just posting Gil de Ferran’s record lap of 241.428, an all-time closed course record, set October 28, 2000.
IndyCar 2014 is awesome from a competitive standpoint. But man, I miss this noise. And this speed.
Video from NASCAR America
- Marussia also set to miss United States GP 3
- Jimmie Johnson: ‘That day is out there’ when he’ll split with crew chief Chad Knaus 7
- Jeff Gordon would love to return to Saturday Night Live — and wants to bring Ricky Funck with him (video) 0
- 2-for-1: Jamie McMurray wins Martinsville pole, sets track record 0
- Caterham given dispensation to miss Austin and Brazil 3
- Caterham the latest team to fall foul of the Leafield ‘curse’ 1
- Administrator takes over running of Caterham F1 Team 1