Aug 27, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Sometimes, posts don’t need words.
So heading into this weekend’s MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway, we’re just posting Gil de Ferran’s record lap of 241.428, an all-time closed course record, set October 28, 2000.
IndyCar 2014 is awesome from a competitive standpoint. But man, I miss this noise. And this speed.
- Texas Motor Speedway president Eddie Gossage plans to talk with IndyCar about potential changes to cars 0
- Hamilton storms to first Monaco GP pole position 0
- Vettel fastest for Ferrari in final practice for Monaco GP 0
- Chip Ganassi lobbying for IndyCar schedule changes 0
- What to watch for: IndyCar, Indy Lights Carb Day (11 a.m. ET, NBCSN and Live Extra) 0
- IndyCar driver raises concern about design of wishbone that injured James Hinchcliffe in crash 4
- F1 Paddock Pass: Monaco Grand Prix (VIDEO) 0