Aug 27, 2014, 11:51 AM EST
Sometimes, posts don’t need words.
So heading into this weekend’s MAVTV 500 at Auto Club Speedway, we’re just posting Gil de Ferran’s record lap of 241.428, an all-time closed course record, set October 28, 2000.
IndyCar 2014 is awesome from a competitive standpoint. But man, I miss this noise. And this speed.
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 0
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 0
- Lewis Hamilton explains decision to reject #1 for 2015 0
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Saturday 0
- Hamilton fastest as Mercedes impresses again on day three 0
- Happy 75th birthday to one of the best ever, Mario Andretti 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Friday 0