Aug 28, 2014, 7:40 PM EST
After a three-race absence following his Aug. 9 sprint car accident at Canandaigua (N.Y.) Motorsports Park that took the life of Kevin Ward Jr., Stewart will be back inside his familiar No. 14 Chevrolet.
SHR driver Kevin Harvick also re-tweeted today’s full statement from the team regarding Stewart racing in Sunday’s Oral-B USA 500.
Additionally, two SHR crew chiefs – Tony Gibson (No. 10, Danica Patrick) and Rodney Childers (No. 4, Harvick) reacted to the news earlier this afternoon:
- Fernando Alonso ruled out of Australian Grand Prix 0
- Mercedes F1: Race to Repeat: Teaser clips and preview (VIDEO) 0
- F1, IndyCar seasons finally premiere in 2015’s version of March madness 0
- F1: Barcelona second test wrap, and 2015 test times cumulative roundup 0
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick to race in ADAC F4 championship this season 3
- Barcelona F1 2nd Test Paddock Notebook – Sunday 1
- F1 pre-season testing ends with Bottas fastest for Williams 1