Aug 28, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Turner Scott Motorsports, one of the more prominent teams in both the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series, has had to deal with recent rumors about its impending demise.
The team’s released a statement saying that it will compete this weekend in the Nationwide Series race at Atlanta with drivers Dylan Kwasniewski and Kyle Larson, and the Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park with drivers Ben Kennedy and Cameron Hayley.
However, TSM’s Truck program will be missing one of the series’ most successful drivers as it heads for Canada. NASCAR AMERICA has more on the situation in the clip above.
- Alonso digs at “science fiction” as crash saga rumbles on 1
- Sebastian Vettel first discussed Ferrari move back in 2008 1
- FIA considering tender for new Formula 1 teams 6
- Manor passes final crash tests ahead of Australian GP 1
- WATCH: Mercedes F1: Road to Repeat at 8 p.m. ET highlights F1 block on NBCSN 0
- Manor Marussia F1 confirms trip to Melbourne 3
- Agag: Formula E off to “incredible start” heading into U.S. swing 2