Aug 28, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Turner Scott Motorsports, one of the more prominent teams in both the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series, has had to deal with recent rumors about its impending demise.
The team’s released a statement saying that it will compete this weekend in the Nationwide Series race at Atlanta with drivers Dylan Kwasniewski and Kyle Larson, and the Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park with drivers Ben Kennedy and Cameron Hayley.
However, TSM’s Truck program will be missing one of the series’ most successful drivers as it heads for Canada. NASCAR AMERICA has more on the situation in the clip above.
Video from NASCAR America
- 2014 United States Grand Prix Preview 0
- Road To: Mercedes teaser – The very first Mercedes-Benz car (VIDEO) 0
- 2015 IndyCar schedule officially revealed; 17 races including 12 on NBCSN (VIDEO) 2
- Bianchi remains “critical but stable” but continues to fight, says family 2
- Has Formula 1 cracked the U.S. market in Austin? 4
- Behind the scenes: Lewis Hamilton on TODAY (VIDEO) 0
- Krista Voda to become host for NASCAR on NBC coverage next year 2