Aug 28, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Turner Scott Motorsports, one of the more prominent teams in both the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series, has had to deal with recent rumors about its impending demise.
The team’s released a statement saying that it will compete this weekend in the Nationwide Series race at Atlanta with drivers Dylan Kwasniewski and Kyle Larson, and the Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park with drivers Ben Kennedy and Cameron Hayley.
However, TSM’s Truck program will be missing one of the series’ most successful drivers as it heads for Canada. NASCAR AMERICA has more on the situation in the clip above.
- DiZinno: Barber, IndyCar’s southern gem, delivers an instant classic 0
- Ten with Townsend: Long Beach and Barber debrief 1
- NHRA: Capps storms to 2nd win of season, Funny Car points lead 1
- Relief, gratitude define the day where Newgarden finally gets first win (VIDEO) 1
- Graham Rahal can’t close deal in runner-up finish at Barber 2
- Josef Newgarden scores his first IndyCar win at Barber 15
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 1