Aug 28, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Turner Scott Motorsports, one of the more prominent teams in both the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series, has had to deal with recent rumors about its impending demise.
The team’s released a statement saying that it will compete this weekend in the Nationwide Series race at Atlanta with drivers Dylan Kwasniewski and Kyle Larson, and the Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park with drivers Ben Kennedy and Cameron Hayley.
However, TSM’s Truck program will be missing one of the series’ most successful drivers as it heads for Canada. NASCAR AMERICA has more on the situation in the clip above.
- WATCH LIVE: Honda Indy 200 qualifying at 3 p.m. ET on NBCSN, Live Extra 0
- Dixon quickest with unofficial lap record in final practice at Mid-Ohio 0
- Dixon fastest on Friday at Mid-Ohio 1
- Hinchcliffe undergoes final surgery, now “can’t wait to be strapping back in” 2
- With 2016 plans undetermined, Newgarden focused on finishing 2015 strong 1
- Racing, music blend as Umphrey’s McGee partners with GTSport Racing for rest of 2015 PWC season 1
- Exploring what’s next for Derrick Walker as he announces he’s leaving IndyCar 0