Aug 28, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Turner Scott Motorsports, one of the more prominent teams in both the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series, has had to deal with recent rumors about its impending demise.
The team’s released a statement saying that it will compete this weekend in the Nationwide Series race at Atlanta with drivers Dylan Kwasniewski and Kyle Larson, and the Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park with drivers Ben Kennedy and Cameron Hayley.
However, TSM’s Truck program will be missing one of the series’ most successful drivers as it heads for Canada. NASCAR AMERICA has more on the situation in the clip above.
- WATCH LIVE: NASCAR Hall of Fame special and induction ceremony at 7 p.m. ET 0
- NASCAR Media Tour Content Recap: All posts, one place 0
- Gridiron Challenge: NASCAR drivers take football stars for a spin (VIDEO) 0
- Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony headlines 6.5 hours of NASCAR on NBCSN 0
- Ferrari reveals SF15-T for 2015 Formula 1 season 4
- Sauber aims to beat the blues of 2014 with C34’s launch 1
- Track executive arrested, charged with lewdness with 19-year-old 0