Aug 30, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
Another great season of Verizon IndyCar Series racing reaches its climax tonight at Auto Club Speedway, where the series will crown its champion for 2014.
You can watch the title tilt from Fontana tonight at 9 p.m. ET on NBCSN. But if you can’t be near a TV, you can STREAM IT online and on your mobile device through NBC Sports Live Extra.
Will Power enters tonight’s double-points finale with a 50-point lead over Team Penske teammate Helio Castroneves.
But Castroneves will be starting from the pole, while Power must go off from the back of the field after a dismal qualifying run.
Also still in the championship hunt is Schmidt Peterson Motorsports’ Simon Pagenaud, who sits 81 points behind Power. To capture the crown, Pagenaud must win tonight’s race and then get a lot of help.
But as we all have learned by now, anything can happen in the Verizon IndyCar Series. Which one of these drivers will claim their first IndyCar titles and the Astor Cup?
If you plan to stream today’s race, be sure to have your username and password from your cable/satellite/telco provider handy so your subscription can be verified. Once you plug those pieces of information in, you’ll have access to the stream.
Again, CLICK HERE at 9 p.m. ET to stream NBCSN’s coverage of the season-ending MAVTV 500.
- Gossage to Walker: “We need a more competitive race this year than last year” 2
- Volkswagen Andretti pair of Foust, Speed seek better fortunes, consistency 0
- Hinchcliffe released from hospital, expected to make full recovery (VIDEO) 5
- Fast Facts: Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit 0
- Drivers ponder why cars didn’t go airborne during the Indianapolis 500 5
- Bell: “A wild Indy 500 without the finish we desired” 0
- Ryan: Juan Pablo Montoya comes full circle at Indianapolis 1